+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast

Thread: How to choose a good forex Broker?

Banned kheya is on a distinguished road kheya's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my view it is not so easy to choose a good forex broker. Forex broker must a man so how could you know what in his mind. But basic rules are must have low spreads, give a lot of bounces, must has many branches, have a clear ligates etc. I think this way any one can choose a good Forex broker.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anupomks is an unknown quantity at this point anupomks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kamil View Post
    I’m trading with hot forex, I am pretty satisfied with that broker as I had no problems with them and they satisfy all my needs. And choosing the broker you have to pay attention to some important things like:
    How long the broker is in the market
    Search in the internet about the broker you are interested in, read the reviews
    Pay attention to spreads and commission
    Also be very mindful about account security and withdrawal process.
    yes, same to you but i think many traders attempt to find the single-most "robust" trading strategy possible by looking for one set of rules which works for all markets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brokers to sub he apni jaga theaj ha. har 1 ki apni chovice hoti ha. markeet ma bohat sa
    brokers avalible ha. ap apni pasnd ka broker chose kare. ap apni marzi sa wo broker
    chose kare jo ap ko sub sa best lage jis ma ap achi trade kar sekho.

Senior Member taharoyal52 is an unknown quantity at this point taharoyal52's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    u dont need any other broker than instaforex
    it is the best broker
    and using many brokers, might confuse newbies

Senior Member Kanavellam is an unknown quantity at this point Kanavellam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mcceducation View Post
    i think you need to help forum and internet, if you are discus about the broker and after some time i hope you are able to know the selected Forex broker every things its my thinking other way if you are start Trading any unknown broker so i can say please do not invest here big capital, when you are know all about then invest big capital.
    to choose a good broker and quality ... we could see from the regulations that are owned by broker, why regulation?? because regulation is owned by a broker can give us an indication that the broker would be fair in its business activities

Senior Member greenpip is an unknown quantity at this point greenpip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all the agent should be there for some quite a while and then when you select it try to get complete details about the agent and how you will get in touch with him in situation of issue, how they provide propagate in significant foreign exchange and what time they take to first deposit cash to your consideration when you create a take out.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you need to help forum and internet, if you are discus about the broker and after some time i hope you are able to know the selected Forex broker every things its my thinking other way if you are start Trading any unknown broker so i can say please do not invest here big capital, when you are know all about then invest big capital.

Junior Member mohsin01 is an unknown quantity at this point mohsin01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can we choose the best auto broker ohms difficult to UN Working on New agency to address the world. I think we have not Better Way not misleading, and we very friendly team InstaForex welfare and they not answer quickly, we send our email al. If the broker is not good, can actually be heard on the lips. excluding dye to be met from their account. This is a forum for architecture to learn more about learning mediation.

Member jeto is an unknown quantity at this point jeto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I imagine that's the most significant points and that should be very careful and we have selected so as not to fall with the broker defraud us and take all our money and we do not want that, so we have to do fine choice.

Member yahoo21 is on a distinguished road yahoo21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    THE good forex broker should have a good alexa rank , and also the good forex broker should be registered and trusted ,and also the good forex broker should a very good bonus programme,,and also the good forex broker should have a welly good trading platform...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)