+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast

Thread: How to choose a good forex Broker?

Member rahulhar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulhar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use instaforex..its secure and trusted broker and No1 in asia

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member raihan8212 will become famous soon enough raihan8212 will become famous soon enough raihan8212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading with them for several months I can easily say that their Platform is the best I've ever used, execution is amazing, and customer service is top notch. Note: I have been a member of ForexFactory for 3 years and have used a variety of brokers during that time. I have no affiliation with Fastbrokers, or any other broker. Here is my honest review.

For anyone else who has grown tired of Metatrader brokers, including MT4's lack of updates, slow execution, bulky order window, horrible order management, 90's design etc, I recommend you give Pathfinder a try. You can demo the software and get all of the information you need from the website. I have extensively tested Metatrader 4/5, NinjaTrader, Multicharts, FxPro cTrader, Morgan Stanley Matrix, FXCM Trading Station II, Citi FX Pro, and more, and this platform came out on top for many reasons:

- Can be connected to multiple liquidity feeds. (Currenex, Integral, LMAX) I am using the LMAX feed. The account is held at LMAX - I'm not sure who holds the accounts in their other feeds.

- Ability to trade entirely from the charts with one click trading. No separate order window with a tick chart on it like MetaTrader. Stop loss/take profits are done by dragging the lines on the chart.

- Shows postion, profit/loss, pips etc. right on the toolbar of the charts.

- When you detach charts from the main window, they snap together making it great for multi-monitor setups.

- A very well-designed Scalperbook, (I don't have a lot of experience with it - can someone else give their opinion on it?)

- Economic Calendar built into the platform. (Currently down for updates)

- Updated on a regular basis, adding new features and fixing bugs.

- Execution is the fastest I have experienced.

I have found FastBrokers to be very receptive to customer criticism. I have chatted with them on several occasions about bugs I have found or requesting new features, and they have always came through. After becoming a client, they add you to Skype which is a great way to connect with Customer Service/Technical Support.

They are working on Version 3 of the software which will add improved charting performance (this is needed) and a mobile platform. The solution now is to use LMAX Mobile if using that feed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member masudd is an unknown quantity at this point masudd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Which one is a good broker?I think here some questions you need to decide before choose a broker.How long they are in the market?If their security system is sufficient?What is their additional facilities?How effective their customer support is?What payment method they accept?Personally I trade with instaforex.They are really good broker.

Member marymirella is on a distinguished road marymirella's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have tried at least 7 different broker company. till now I am the best satisfied with the instaforex. you can have good conditions, nice support, quiet good variety of instruments and very reliable. There are a lot of ways to deposit and withdraw money, i can't say even a wrong word.
    Find the broker company, which suits the the best by answering a few questions. - Broker Selection

Senior Member robiul alam is on a distinguished road robiul alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Help me chose broker
    tips on choosing a good broker
    please tell me how to choose a good broker because now many brokers good like forex good work friends like

Banned lovingfx11 is an unknown quantity at this point lovingfx11's Avatar
    Thanks
    A forex broker is an individual or a company that acts as a middle man between a buyer and a seller. The brokers are required to have a licence (definitely avoid any broker one is not registered) and they do not charge a commission.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap insta forex broker ko use karta wo bohat acha broker ha but use karna sa phelay
    isye broker ki puri tarha smjea is ke keys ko puri trah is ka bare ma information
    laye pher isye chose karea

Member al7oot is an unknown quantity at this point al7oot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by solbdit View Post
    A good forex Broker is one of the most important decisions you need to make form the beginning of your forex trading carrier. Do not take this decisions easily . so you can share me how to choose a good forex Broker? Thanks
    we can not select the best broker in without saying that We should work hard to seek a new dealer the worldI think we really InstaForex which is one of the best optional we are not cheater and their team is very friendly

Member junaidi99 is an unknown quantity at this point junaidi99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how to choose a good broker one I check in forexnator. there we can see the rating brokers, regulation or not. then I look at the features of the website. usually have a good broker website look good and are easy to operate features. if you have to join it as WD should be easy and not complicated

Senior Member mohammed khalil1 is an unknown quantity at this point mohammed khalil1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Selection of the mediator is very special conditions, which
    Ability to afflict profits are fixed not affected by fluctuations in the market or variable high or low most important Shi profit and good handling

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)