+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: How to choose a good forex Broker?

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really don’t complicate these things, as I simply look forward to working with broker that I can trust or rely upon. I go with OctaFX who are proven players having been licensed by FCA and have worldwide reach winning over 20 awards in just 6 years; it’s absolutely awesome working with them and works extremely well for us. It also works out more with their simple policy that enables us to do whatever we wish without restrictions at all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member maxwill is an unknown quantity at this point maxwill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Faizal View Post
    Selection of broker shouldn’t be matter of any massive concern, it is vital for us to be very clear on what we need and there shouldn’t be any compromise on this. At least, I am not going to do that which is why I am with FP Markets, it might have least shades of glamour in terms of not offering bonus or freebie, but they are sort of real broker that any real trader would be proud of. Hailing from Australia, they are licensed by ASIC and have excellent general conditions with ultra-slim spreads from 0 pips to over 1000 instruments, lightning quick executions, market updates and insights plus 24/5 support including call back option.
    You have mentioned some vital factors which traders should consider while choosing a broker; registration, and good execution speed. These among other factors are very important to consider in this very important stage of trading.
    But we should be very careful not to rely solely on registration, because it might not necessarily guarantee saftey.
    Trade with the lowest spreads and Get 0.1 rebate each trade - AUDUSD- 0.6, EURUSD-0.4 (Average spreads)

Junior Member Faizal is an unknown quantity at this point Faizal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Selection of broker shouldn’t be matter of any massive concern, it is vital for us to be very clear on what we need and there shouldn’t be any compromise on this. At least, I am not going to do that which is why I am with FP Markets, it might have least shades of glamour in terms of not offering bonus or freebie, but they are sort of real broker that any real trader would be proud of. Hailing from Australia, they are licensed by ASIC and have excellent general conditions with ultra-slim spreads from 0 pips to over 1000 instruments, lightning quick executions, market updates and insights plus 24/5 support including call back option.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sajjad8587 is an unknown quantity at this point sajjad8587's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear forex broker ko ap is hisab se check kr skte hain ke is ma minimium deposit kitna hai our broker apna commision kitna lata hai.our is ke sath sath sub se important ya ke withdraw kitni jaldi milti hai agr aik broker in sub ma acha hai tu ap us broker par trade krye.

Banned mant123 is on a distinguished road mant123's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir to choose forex broker is main important thing in forex market .good forex broker provide good facility in forex trading he can provine low pips to trade which make help more profit.

Senior Member kashifAS is an unknown quantity at this point kashifAS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To start trading, you need to open a Forex trading account with a Forex Broker. What is a Forex Broker? I often reply, it is like your provision shop owner who makes money from you acting as a middle man

Senior Member shoaib007 is on a distinguished road shoaib007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How to choose a good forex broker? Yes of course I think I choose any very good forex broker in any trade of forex trading.

Member wajid4x is an unknown quantity at this point wajid4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ek acha broker sirf whi hta hai jo her broker k sath ek jesay he salok karta hai yani sub ko braber ki he facilities deta hai is lye hume chahye k hum is broker ko use kare aur pay aesay kam kare k hume bht sara aur acha profit ho jae yaha pay he samjhna ho ga hume.

Senior Member majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many Forex broker all over the world . Before your invest, you have to choose a good broker . Broker have a clear legality for broker business . Broker have to give 24 hour customer service . broker have to give lots of deposit bonus and low spreads . Clear Money withdraw is very important for a broker . I always trade in InstraForex broker .

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good Broker choose kerne k liye ap Internet per us ki searching karo k koi scam record to nahi hai or traders k comments read karo k koi scam activity to nahi or Broker her terha ki trading allow kerta hai k nahi or deposit or withdraw methods kia hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)