+ Reply to Thread
Page 707 of 753 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 705 706 707 708 709 717 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,070 of 7522

Thread: Requirements of Scalping.

Senior Member sikil is an unknown quantity at this point sikil's Avatar
    Thanks
    MC taxable capital that once just a little. That troublesome scalping easily beaten MC quickly. In my own personal experience of scalping is to abstain if there is news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member erwin is an unknown quantity at this point erwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    but if the do not know when the news was released or lack of attention to the news, scalping techniques can be dangerous too lo, because I had a bitter experience when scalping .. because OP ane swept clouse news and can not because the market is busy and eventually became MC account ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hpanoo is on a distinguished road hpanoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not have big knowledge about scalping. i am trading with insta froex and i have scalped several times in my trading life. it is not that easy to make big profits with scalping. but i am satisfied with the service of insta as a scalper. re quoting problems were there in insta too. but i was able manage my positions.

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that the requirements for this method many to be able to win but to me important for me is to choose the right time to enter transactions that have the capacity to deal with the transaction case of reflection prices and functioning in the opposite direction

Member kavita is on a distinguished road kavita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping need a practice about the forex trade and this is not possible for most of the trader this is helpful for those who are very sharp minded in the forex and know every thing about forex trading and take quick decision of investment this is not useful for small and new investor

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by suremen View Post
    In my view scalping is possible in any market conditions, even when market is trading in very small range it is most safe as it gives the scalpers opportunity to make few pips every now and then.
    Most important conditions for scalping are, one should be very prompt in taking actions, trades should be executed isntantly and no requotes, one has to use very tight stop loss.
    The scalping is fit with market with small range. But that is not to fit with trending range trading. Because when you trade with scalping way in trending there will waste your resource too much. And that is only way to make your account worse. In my opinion that is better if you before scalp the market learn about the characteristic before and after that go to market to get the scalp.

Banned nubieforex is an unknown quantity at this point nubieforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    for scalping you poverty lot of exercise in exhibit accounting because scalping is not so undemanding than eternal period trading .I advise you to try to work in the Asian session you will find very comfortable and there is no requotes in scalping you staleness necessity to purchase the decision very swift

Senior Member suneetha is an unknown quantity at this point suneetha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping as an important forex technique, exchange technique which is based on short term time period and is a chart which is usually meant for maximum five minutes duration. It involves quick buy and sell transactions over few minutes in order to earn good profits. Money exchangers usually dislike Forex scalping but its trend is rapidly increasing.

Senior Member girin is an unknown quantity at this point girin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think scalping can be used in any market condition, still when mart is trading in really bitty capability it is most unhazardous as it gives the scalpers possibility to play few pips every now and then.

Senior Member keya19 is an unknown quantity at this point keya19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my consious sense i think that for scalping you requirement lot of use in demo account because scalping is not so sluttish than nightlong quantity trading . in scalping you must require to bonk the descision very winged ,you present bed rattling fewer example to demand the descision so i reckon exercise is the key for scalping

+ Reply to Thread
Page 707 of 753 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 705 706 707 708 709 717 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)