+ Reply to Thread
Page 703 of 753 FirstFirst ... 203 603 653 693 701 702 703 704 705 713 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,030 of 7522

Thread: Requirements of Scalping.

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the vital thing for being good scalper in my opinion is having the ability to take very rapid decisions by opening and closing the positions in short time, also stop loss must be ready in every position as you are making high risk so it can prevent more loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think scalping main hamen ziyada se ziyada mind ki bhe zarurat hoti hain q k agar hamara sharp mind hain to phir hum forex main acha profit kar skaty hain! & or zarrorat hoti hain fast execution ki!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member markoto is an unknown quantity at this point markoto's Avatar
    Thanks
    For a scalper, profit is determined by how many times he took the position OP. For myself, a day on average over 15 times the OP with TP between 5-15 pips. Of course, in doing my OP can not be arbitrary, but I am abiding by the trading rule that I set. The result so far, pretty well a week on average can reach 50-100% profit.

Senior Member mircle is an unknown quantity at this point mircle's Avatar
    Thanks
    if the target is not how continued trading just a little then the results are not much, so must be adapted to our potential, if we have not been able to properly I think scalping should not use this technique

Senior Member sikil is an unknown quantity at this point sikil's Avatar
    Thanks
    in less scalping trading the smaller profit in the can ... is a scalper is the type of trader who often go out into the market very quickly .. so if you rarely let alone scalper trading profit targets only 1 to 10 pips profit definitely reduced

Banned uknim is an unknown quantity at this point uknim's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is a small gan broker spreads less than 1 pips, cuman 0, so ... Oanda same if not wrong EXNESS, reply to this article from kang gun, could ask the same agan wrote google, type in the keyword "Reading Chart Ala Kang Gun"
    hope hope kang gun more successful, the technique is much makeup ...

Senior Member sikil is an unknown quantity at this point sikil's Avatar
    Thanks
    As if there ya broker with small spreads that? Scalping is a benefit when spreads as small as possible, but not only that, it takes the speed and accuracy of transactions

Senior Member dila is an unknown quantity at this point dila's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've done scalping a few times, but in the demo account, I'm always right first analysis ..
    after scalping a few hours of analysis I was shattered / I'm not sure it would eh loss continues, now I want to ask is mas, when it is fit separately using scalping method ni ..?

Banned pavais is an unknown quantity at this point pavais's Avatar
    Thanks
    let 5 pips, 1 pips were brushed.
    scalping was intinyamemetik even the slightest advantage.
    by opening a lot of open positions at various times.

Banned maryam is an unknown quantity at this point maryam's Avatar
    Thanks
    But in the hands of the right person can be a scourge for scalping brokers gan.
    Until there are some brokers who do not allow scalping.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 703 of 753 FirstFirst ... 203 603 653 693 701 702 703 704 705 713 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)