+ Reply to Thread
Page 691 of 753 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 689 690 691 692 693 701 741 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,910 of 7522

Thread: Requirements of Scalping.

Senior Member rajib96 is an unknown quantity at this point rajib96's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In order to be able to a good peeler, one should require deep knowledge of foreign exchange at all times. One must be fast enough to work along with the trend at all times. We'll have a chance without success, one would have to wait for a long time to get an opportunity like this again. Be a scalper, we need to be so fast and powerful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by eng2012 View Post
    I think it's really a strategy that could be profitable easily, but I think it is a strategy with a lot of risk on capital and it should work with tread very
    If this method could be said as profitable easily, so it could not be said as high risk method, right!? In fact, scalping is contain high risk that able to endanger our account and may blow it in seconds. So, to be a good scalper, we need more focus and concern than to be other kind of traders. We need fast broker server, fast internet connection, fast thinking to build fast decision making, good steady heart and mind, strong bravery, low spread pair, low slippage, etc.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Senior Member mircle is an unknown quantity at this point mircle's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that the risk borne of scalping is huge because the average volume used, the larger the volume the greater the profit that would be obtained in a short time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned enter is on a distinguished road enter's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping is helping me many thing, i like to use the scalping to make the trading on teh forex too, scalping is to got more quick money when the trrader is make the trading on the forex, so it make many of the trader like to use the scalping to got some advantage from the forex market

Senior Member syahin is an unknown quantity at this point syahin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Scalping is not a gambling startegy in forex trading just like many people think. The scalping needs analysis done with charts, indicators and most importantly an emotional control from the forex exchange trader.
    Yes right but not all can do that, the price has moved enough and eventually turn around. Well, the trader must learn to be a good analysis to determine targets and avoid greed. Target in accordance with the rules of technical analysis and fundamental then continue to anticipate a reversal in price. I am sure it is safe and minimizes the greedy

Junior Member cpmxnab is an unknown quantity at this point cpmxnab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that this is actual chancy but i anticipates this is the alone way to defeat the forex. contrarily you will lose yours money in forex markets abounding times. by this ways you can not get the allowance alarm bound if you are demography affliction about your lot sizes !!!

Member eng2012 is an unknown quantity at this point eng2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's really a strategy that could be profitable easily, but I think it is a strategy with a lot of risk on capital and it should work with tread very

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is not a gambling startegy in forex trading just like many people think. The scalping needs analysis done with charts, indicators and most importantly an emotional control from the forex exchange trader.

Banned pavais is an unknown quantity at this point pavais's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think scalping is no fantasy itself ..
    maybe if you compare where the scalping profit that play longterm same can not compare it just like that ..
    In total there are times when many longterm if there are times when many scalping ..
    Here's just a trading style of course .. so no problem for scalper .

Senior Member dila is an unknown quantity at this point dila's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually scalping look easy.
    but if you choose the wrong time to enter the market, going to be messy affairs
    because, scalping it takes the right than the speed of its execution.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 691 of 753 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 689 690 691 692 693 701 741 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)