+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 753 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast

Thread: Requirements of Scalping.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you need a lot of practice on a demo account because scalping is not so easy than long-term trading. in scalping you have to make very fast decisions, you will have very little time to make decisions so practicing is the key to success in scalping. and Scalping is a good strategy for traders but most big traders don't use it because they invest a lot of their money and scalping where to stop losses then slow down work in forex trading ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my experience in forex, if a trader trades a decision without analysis and strategy, he falls every time in losses. I think a trader first analyzes correctly and seriously a practice demo in a minimum of seven months and then you enter into real trading. Then you don't face losses because you know the maximum factor of market movements. And you find Forex brokers encouraged, many bed buyers have taken a positive opportunity to use, you are running the opportunity of a foreign exchange broker that will not be a viable small business like the others.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course lazy traders must avoid scalping, it is a sharp, fast and smart brain technique. Scalping requires a sharp and fast mind that can smell danger when it comes and traders can close their operations in quick action. and I am a new trader in forex, but I think my short experience is that techniques for scalping are given in several numbers online. But here we may not advertise scalping in currency transactions. Instead we must discuss the right transaction ... Thank you.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear brother, I agree with you, scalpers need fast execution, low deviations, low spreads and are also quick to make decisions and besides, a good ability to see the market is very important so they can trade safely and have to take one, then test and adapted to our own character, then we must really master and use it as our trading tool every day. although the possibility will fail, but failure should not give us up, maybe something is wrong that we have to find the cause and find a solution to the solution.

Banned abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Strategy Scalping Tunnel Forex is a combination of MetaTrader 4 (MT4) index (image) and template.
    The essence of this Forex strategy is to convert accumulated date data and trading signals.
    The Strategic Scalping Tunnel provides a forex opportunity to detect various characteristics and patterns in price dynamics that are invisible to the naked eye.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    must take one, then tested and adjusted to our own character, then we must really master it and use it as a tool for our trading every day. although it is very likely to fail, but failure should not make us give up, there may be something wrong that we have to find the cause and find a solution and because the scalp will be the basis of hair growth, it is important to realize how to treat it if you want healthy hair. Your hair is an additional part of a person's scalp and without providing the protection they need every day is damage. Ignoring the scalp and lack of preservation, unfortunately causes the worst hair epidemic called epidemic

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I think it's difficult to have a broker that is perfect like that. But I also have Insta scalping. And I am satisfied with their service. They have a good response rate. And the spread of their standards is favorable for high turbulent situations. and scalping has no trade just like gambling. When you win only 4 or more pips then you will stop this. So it does not have analysis and there is no news trade. It depends entirely on gambling. So you don't need analytical education. You need to find out the trend line if you can find out then you can make a good profit. So, lean how to find trend lines.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pancha For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You know that news time is the best for trading but it is very difficult to trade with insta when the news is due to requotes. If the opportunity doesn't work, then someone has to wait long to get such opportunities again. So to be a scalper, we must be fast and strong. I know it's not a guarantee, but it will speed up the execution of your order. and I really like scalping even though I don't have time to do it regularly but now and then I steal some time for the scalp, and I am satisfied with Instaforex, yes there are others who offer brokers or lessors then insta but insta returns a few% and that reducing ultimate spread costs, aside from credibility and trust this is also important.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we don't need to do scalping on the forex market if we don't want to suffer losses on the forex market but if we have managed our money well and read the predictions every day we can make good money here but need to scalping a lot of experience in the forex market so we must be careful. and the most important requirement is a lot of experience and skills. And also traders have good work trading plans. When traders know market sentiment it is very helpful for traders to trade.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally use it when trading scalping systems, our risk is using stop loss ... because if you are not proficient, I think we will be bro and a benchmark that can accuracy even though it's not 100% correct ... just sharing ... and learning and when you have to do it then you have to balance with you and after that you have to decide the risks that you must trade on your trade. So that you don't lose in negative float easily. and try to close your trade when you get a few pips. and I use it during the trading scalping system kit, our risk is to use stop loss ... because if you are not skilled, I think we will be more frequent than stop losses that take advantage ... so maybe there is a master or bro and a Sister who can help what benchmark which can strengthen accuracy even though it's not 100% correct ... just sharing ... and learning

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 753 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)