+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 753 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 536 ... LastLast

Thread: Requirements of Scalping.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I fully agree with you, I think forex traders need all of these conditions at the broker and especially the scalper that you need to execute orders very quickly and spreads low because you need to open many positions in one day and for long-term goals I think need patience and time sacrifice, we must linger a narrowing chart so that there is no chance of being missed, but let's be safer, we must anticipate that after a while we can't touch the graph, we still have income.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to combifx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you in scalping trading that it requires good technical and fundamental analysis compared to long-term trading when news of the problem is normal, I think instantiating is good for scalping ... and you want tons to apply on demo accounts because scalping is not really easy than future trade. In scalping you want to make a decision in a short time, you will have very little time to ask for a decision because I feel valid is the key to scalping.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traders must test trading strategies before applying them to real accounts. this method can prevent traders from losing more money in reality because they have not been able to account for trading activities in their system and you know that news time is the best for trading but it is very difficult to trade with insta when news due to requotes. One thing to trade with insta when news is due to requotes. One thing is that it must decrease the spread in the department and the second complete the re-quote. But you can take some measures to reduce this from happening, when the market is very unstable.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You know that news time is the best for trading but it is very difficult to trade with insta when the news is due to requotes. You cannot open or close a position. I like too much insta just because the spread is fixed but spreads more. I think it must be 1.5 to 1.8 pips on euro / Usd and 1.6-1.8 on wear / usd because this is the most traded pair and Scalping must train many demo accounts not as easy as long-term trading. So I will say the key to Scalping Scalping training, very little time to make decisions. The need to make decisions very quickly.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kakarek For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a technique where a trader deals with small profits like 5-10 pips per trade and when he gets this he closes the trade and opens another. This trade usually lasts a few minutes and provides many benefits for brokers because every trader gives 3 spreads to the broker. and My advice, always enters market tastes because it cannot be eliminated, especially for beginners who are very enthusiastic about forex, so seldom choose long-term because they cannot quickly reach profit, most also choose scalping, long-term also need long-term analysis and also take pips great resistance

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for the scalp in this market you need a very fast, instant and close open execution broker. You also need to do some other things like instant and fast execution, you have to be very fast. it requires that you have very sensitive hands, which will help you enter the trade very quickly. high speed internet is good for your trade. and we have more experience to target small pips, with a large amount, at least we have to learn how OP with low floating means that each of our OPs is not greater than 10 or 15 ... but it is very difficult to get more than that for a beginner

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fine thank you very much for your information about the best way to trade scalping and I will try it and see how far I can use the best scalping and if I need more information about how to use scalping then I will upload the results to the newbies forum others to confirm and I got a big profit when I made long-term trading but failed in scalping. In scalping trading requires good techniques if you fight the trend is more risky and comes out with losses that will stop you from trading even in the short term.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for scalping you must have an order in a demo account so you can work because it is very difficult and difficult to work and you have to work full descipline and a good way if you fight that trend is risky for you and I think Instaforex is good for scalping. One thing is that it must decrease the spread in the department and the second complete the re-quote. You will have very little time to make decisions, so I think training is the key to scalping. You can make sure it's not your broker who deceived you. Every trader cannot do scalping because it may not suit his style.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For scalping you need to practice a lot on a demo account because scalping is not as easy as long-term trading. in scalping you have to make very fast decisions, you will have very little time to make decisions so I think training is the key to scalping and Scalping is science alone. I note that you need to use a minimum broker spreed and use at least four indicators once and for all hunting opportunities. I swear my friend is trying to work with at least four indicators and you will see how much you get with corrupted instaforex is very good for scalping enjoying

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pong For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is a quick way to make it here fortunately we need to stay in touch with the forex market if we really want to win here fast money we always have to keep in touch with the forex market if we really want to win here a very large amount of profit, we need to work on the forex market when the trend is clear even though scalping is a good money-making system but we need a lot of experience for this. and if we really want to do scalping, we have to use a good broker that rarely requotes and low sprides, other than that the other supporting factors are using services with high speed internet so we are always up to date with the ongoing market prices

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 753 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 536 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)