on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50

Thread: aggressive trading ke fayde?

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    93.86 USD
    Thanks
    being aggressive when trading on the Forex market has ups and downs because for many times you have to be very patient with the Forex market because it will go up and down many times before finally going in the direction you want to go, so as a result we always make sure we wait right before we jump into the Forex market at all. and aggressive trading krne to liye kisi bhi merchant ka physically strong hona bohat zrori hi to be aggressive trading i mistake na hon for you if you have taken advantage in magic hi or i trend market ka bhi khasa role hota hi

2. Options
    Member Awais Khan is a name known to all Awais Khan is a name known to all Awais Khan is a name known to all Awais Khan is a name known to all Awais Khan is a name known to all Awais Khan is a name known to all Awais Khan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    woh bahi ap na to boht he best post ke ha maaja boht achi lagi agr hum log chahta han ka agressave or boht achi trading kanra ro boht sara profit earned karna es sa hamaa trading ka bara mian kafi knolwedge gain ho ge is laya muaja trading akrna boht he acha or best lagta ha e sla amain trading karta hoon as lye ham ko care karna ho ga....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Awais Khan For This Useful Post:

ntn (07-20-2019)

Member senyum will become famous soon enough senyum will become famous soon enough senyum's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    106.99 USD
    Thanks
    right, it needs more ability and knowledge before we trade aggressively than we can avoid some of the causes of that loss, and it is important to note that traders cannot trade aggressively for all conditions, because there is time to be aggressive and there is time to trade slowly , even though they are brokers. and when we exchange aggressively if the value moves in our part, overall it's fine there will be a big loss of our cash and I have faced such a problem as far as I can say so that the preferred exchange is painstakingly more than exchanging aggressive

Member hitachi will become famous soon enough hitachi will become famous soon enough hitachi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    110.94 USD
    Thanks
    I have been able to focus on the forex market and I am sure that the trend is extraordinary, so the name of the trader has not been confirmed because the signal or entry is lost, we have a level of trust in goodness. and If you do not have a trade or other business dealer business, you may be able to trade aggressively with aggressive trading and other risks.

7. Contests
    Member lionel will become famous soon enough lionel will become famous soon enough lionel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    83.90 USD
    Thanks
    Its aggressiveness is rather bitter, attacks patients, or has a heart attack or doesn't know how to do it, because they have cancer, they have lost their lives, they have been involved in business so far. ha and I don't know how to do the work, I don't know how to do it, I don't know how to do it, I don't know how to do it, I don't know how to do it, I don't know how to do it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50