+ Reply to Thread
Page 509 of 564 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 507 508 509 510 511 519 559 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,090 of 5632

Thread: Ek he point par Buy or Sell.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   19:58
    Best answer #1

jo ek hi piont pe buy or sell karte hian wo darasal trading nae balke gambling karte hian or gambling trading main sahi nae hai ye totaly risk hai or shai nae hai.

2018-01-27   19:35
    Best answer #2

bohat say logon ko main ney yeh kehtay huway suna hai kay ap agar eak he point per buy and sell kartay hein phir wo koi bhi point ho to apka account disable ho jata hai ab yeh baat kahan tak true hai is kay baray main khud nahi janta so main yeh try karoon ga lazmi apney account main.

2018-01-21   19:06
    Best answer #3

ek hi point pe buy or sell nae karn chaiye ku ke is se bohat zyda loss ko face karna par skaksta hai ye na ho ap buy karain market sell main jaye or sell karne se market buy main jaye to bohat zyd loss ho skta ha.

2018-01-18   11:51
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  76 USD

vyaapaar sabase achchha nahin hai to kaee upayogakarta keval ek bindu mein vyaapaar mein hej kee tarah nahin hai jab aapake khareed aur bechate hain, usee samay kaee baar ek vyaapaar band ho lekin baazaar vaapas nahin lautaate hain, isalie yah vyaapaar achchha nahin hai jab vyaapaar mein pravesh karen, krpaya bachen vyaapaar mein bachaav keval bechate hain ya vyaapaar mein khareedate hain

2017-12-24   18:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

It is unnecessary that you will buy and sell at the same point This will bring you good amount of losses and traders who will analyse the market goes to not take this kind of strategy instead of Dey go on one side of trade

2018-01-18   16:39
    Best answer #6

nhe bro mein ne kabhe he ese nhe kya ek he point par buy aur ek he point par sell ese karne se loss hota hai mujhe mein jab bhe yehe kam kar ky trade lagye hai mujhe kafi nuksan howa hai

Banned vetra will become famous soon enough vetra will become famous soon enough vetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    are you talking about is hedging ... which means you open buy and sell together ... this can be very dangerous, because it will be difficult to remove the affected position minus floating ... if you are an expert then you could easily let go .... but if you are a beginner, then I'm sure if it was dangerous ... if i had to do hedging, then one of my positions open with double lot ... or they can be called hedging martingale ... but I will only use it when forced ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned La Libert is an unknown quantity at this point La Libert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello I am also using this method on several time. I think this is one of the good system for making profit from this business. And i think there are no way to making good profit without hedging strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naqash is an unknown quantity at this point naqash's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear friends it is a just little way to safe your equity but not a long term plan that you may apply in your proper way of trading ,
    you can decrease your risk by using this method but in some cases you can have a great loss by this plan . so be careful if you are trying this one .

Banned think00 is an unknown quantity at this point think00's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also do this when market is unpredicted. But I always observe keenly when I do that type to trading because when prices return then I take one side profit.if we want profit then we must close one position after some pips and again open other trade to recover already open trade job.

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    ek he point par buy and sell karne ko hedging kayte ha agar hum ek he point par buy and sell karye to
    ja hedging ho jaye gai aur hedging ma humesah loos he hota ha is sa profat nahi hota ha.

Member radean is an unknown quantity at this point radean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I followed stretegy.When i set in forex trading on the first I gave one entry for purchase and onr for sell.Than I keep enough for a little while and I think market.If analysis go to the market I picked up rather than the other entries also buy entry. if I think the market went down I took an entry to sell again.

Banned makrazeeb is on a distinguished road makrazeeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometimes it is effective ad sometimes it is not safe for us. It depends on our trading skills and experiences. SO dear we need to be more careful to use this way of trading.

Senior Member rabby00 is an unknown quantity at this point rabby00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good money making business. that means you are trying to hedge or hedging, though its a bit complicated method to employ but if you could do it well then its a perfect way to trade. Good luck.

Senior Member kiataba is an unknown quantity at this point kiataba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this strategy is good for the ones who have an account with great capital investment, because when you are hedging you need to open some positions and it means you need to open a lot of lots ! which is so dangerous for little accounts and may cause callmargin !!!

Senior Member hasan15 is an unknown quantity at this point hasan15's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to forex. What you have mentioned is called Hedging where a trader performs both the trades BUY and SELL at the same price levels.This is done if the trade is bad or when market trends are not clear.best of luck...........................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 509 of 564 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 507 508 509 510 511 519 559 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)