+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 183 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1829

Thread: We need to be psychologically strong to make good money like experts.

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the hard thing is,the phsycollogy cant be learn by any books or teach by a mentor..to make it better and stronger the only way is by the experience that we through in the real market,we cant find it in demmo account,because its used no real money that makes no preasure for us,its cant stimulate our phsycollogy to better!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ican is on a distinguished road ican's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by matlabi View Post
    Very true what you said man, i am trading for more than 4 years and i concluded that forex trading is more psychological than technical and a trader who is strong psychological can only win this war in the end.
    hai brother
    i glad to see your post,i can earn from you about a stong psychological,thank brother

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    In trading, physicology factor have more than 50% important so we need the strongest one. The trader is hard to survive if his/her physicology is unstable and too easy got fear and over confidence. Unstable physicology will cause bad decision and create a lot of mistakes.

Senior Member mashbahah is an unknown quantity at this point mashbahah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My advice, we must have the mental (psychological) is strong and resilient so if you experience pain or difficulty that made us fall down is not easy to wake us up and collapsed in failure, so if we are determined to pursue forex business then we must be prepared and unable to deal with such risks will not make us give up easily and despair

Member titikfocus is an unknown quantity at this point titikfocus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to succeed in forex trading we have to be strong enough to face the risk that we will encounter such as this in all trade pretty much everything, so we must be strong enough so that we can overcome fear

Member hemaabdo is on a distinguished road hemaabdo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right but you need also great experience to make money like expert the emotional effect is normal side effect because we born with it and it will reduce ****ually with continous practice

Senior Member Lyubov is an unknown quantity at this point Lyubov's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jennilyn View Post
    Of course. We have to be mentally and emotionally prepared to get higher chance of winning a trade
    those words are very easy to write or say, but it is difficult to apply to our ailing. I had have experienced adversity, it could push me up is that my family is always trying to please me and inspiring me to try to re-do the trading. Encouragement from those closest in this family could be something to rise from adversity.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we have good psychology then we will make good decision and will get a lot of profit for sure. so psychological in necessary for trading in Forex, without psychology we can lose due to poor and late decision. so i say your right say my dear friend. its very important for all Forex trader.

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yea it is right that we should be the psychological strong so that if there is good opportunity then we should be able to get that opportunity and if there is good chance then we should get that chance with the good strategy

Senior Member mashbahah is an unknown quantity at this point mashbahah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's true, if we think for a mental exercise demo account is not the right place for us, if you want to train our mental inevitably we have to use real money or real money we have deposited first into our trading account. when it's so new it's called for mental practice, only a small wear to practice mental

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 183 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)