+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 183 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1829

Thread: We need to be psychologically strong to make good money like experts.

Member besthero is an unknown quantity at this point besthero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in forex trading market experts have a lot of knowledge and they handle a situation in the market but the psychologically man can not handle because they have no knowledge and they don't know about the selling and buying in the market.. so keep in mind you will become a successor in this business just work hard and learn ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saifir1 is on a distinguished road saifir1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess we don't need to be mentally strong we need to be financially strong. if we have too much money then we don't have to worry about our losses so much. I would be very happy all the times as it would give me a better chance next time to make some good money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zeshan818 is an unknown quantity at this point zeshan818's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes if you are physical strong and healthy and site on chair and using computer easilly then you can use and earn money to this site

Senior Member Razor1911 is an unknown quantity at this point Razor1911's Avatar
    Thanks
    the psychology is strongly connected to the forex business. we must be mentally strong that there will be time trading career when we need to take bold decisions, as they can guess the psychology of the majority of world traders have the upper hand by winning most of the trades as emotion needed to be controlled well.

Banned wnhw99 is an unknown quantity at this point wnhw99's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes wee have to be strong psycologically to be succeed in forex market...experts just analysis the market and try their best to judge the right market condition and just start trading without any tention of losing money such type of experts mostly win in forex

Banned rohit1106 is an unknown quantity at this point rohit1106's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to make profits from foreign exchange in business you must have to store my name is strong months you must be the strong from hard

Member AHMED2013 is an unknown quantity at this point AHMED2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a very critical work, it has various type of analysis, various type of strategy or planing for make profit. So forex traders need to mental strength.

Member fxbrother is an unknown quantity at this point fxbrother's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this i feel very lacking in me because when i open trades i fee l very vulnerable to emotions and when i don't have confidence i immediately close a trade which has future potential to make profits. This really bugs me.

Member nirpolash is an unknown quantity at this point nirpolash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it's true that we should be mentally strong if we want to get success in forex. Psychology is the main factor in all financial business and we need to be mentally so strong so that we can take timely decisions for getting more profit and to avoid loss.

Member mendak is an unknown quantity at this point mendak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First thing that we should learn and master when we decided to join to this forex trading business is about mind-set to be a success trader. Even after that we just use basic strategy to trade, any simple system to run, with a strong psychology or mind-set we will able to be better in our every trades, even success in it. There is no chances for us to be good in this business if we can not make our psychology/mind-set become strong first.
    Last edited by mendak; 2013-08-15 at 05:02 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 183 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)