+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 183 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: We need to be psychologically strong to make good money like experts.

Member khaimunal is on a distinguished road khaimunal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been able to give you a lot of information about how to use it, but I am not able to use it because I am not able to give you a lot of information about how you are doing when I am talking about you. I am going to sell a foreign currency for you on a daily basis and you will also be able to get a copy of the book, and you will also be able to return to the publication of the book. It is very important for you to have a very successful job, and you will always be able to pay more than you would like to pay. If you have any questions or concerns about business travel,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we have to be very strong psychologically of we want to make good amount of money from Forex trading. Its a good business and we have to give energy to it to make money from the Forex trading. Psychologically fit person can make good profits from the Forex trading market. Its a good business idea and can grow with time but you have to be confident and keep working. You should never stop thinking and working in Forex, you'll be successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,933 Times in 1,012 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sahe keh rahy hain ap maine be not keya hy physical kafi strong hota hy aur is men bahut achay traders be hain maine jab se forex ko join keya hy tab se main apna khud ka personal experience he bna k trade karta hon aur main is experience se acha khasa profit hasel karta hon ap be try kar sakte ho

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arshadlaskani For This Useful Post:

kanita (2018-03-31), khizar1 (2018-03-31), lal765 (2018-03-31), usmanbaloch (2018-03-31)

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course I really assume that those who already have a lot of experience in this business will certainly have a lot of experience in their trade and I believe they also have the ability to control good psychology in their trade because they are accustomed to the market dear I always believe that in forex business is not possible if a trader does not have proper knowledge about forex trading because he is always moving himself with more confusion. Proper knowledge and good profitable trading strategies are the most important to strengthen the psychology of the trader.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really see that with strong psychology it will be a great trader and make a good profit in trading. but we must relax to trade otherwise you can not concentrate well on trading and there is a possibility of loss and must have a good spirit and forget everything and devote himself to trading in your time. in fact I think only strong psychologically we can get from the trials that we often go through, that is with frequent training, so we will know exactly how to go through the ordeal that will whack us. and also I think it's impossible if a trader does not have proper knowledge about forex trading.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to colenak For This Useful Post:

poundsterling (2018-03-25)

Member javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,893 Times in 818 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex m sucssful trader bnny k liy zrori h k insan psychologically strong ho wo log jo psychologically strong hoty hn wo trading m bhi best hoty hn exprts traders apni trading ma psyshological affects s bachty hn or wo trading ma ziada strong hoty hn or is k baraks wo log jo psychologically fit ni hoty wo trading best treky s ni kr paty wo hmysha buhraan k sikaar rhty hn wo loss ko bardasht ni kr paty or profit m pasions ko control ni kr skta is liy psyshologically fitness trading k liy zrori h

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotional trading is rough and difficult and people who normally work in different jobs are always made to work well for some reason we have to work and understand the values and make sure we have a well known and confident market and always have plenty of good opportunities? I agree with you sir, we must be mentally strong that there will be a time trading career when we need to take bold decisions, Those who easily understand the psychological behavior of others also have a good chance of winning because this is very important if you can judge the mindset all other merchants.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, with strong psychology will be a great trader and generate good profits in trading. Strong psychology will be formed with our daily trading. to get experience in trading, I think strong psychology will be formed .. Forex to my business expert trader hona asan nahi hoti hi my business trader ko apne mind se trading par dheyan deni hogi, aur trading to my business trader ko hard karne work to baad hi yaha samjh aata hai es liye trader ko yaha like samjh kar kaam kare

Member jajangfx will become famous soon enough jajangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Unfortunately, I see that we have a huge psychological impact on our trading success, so I think we should train our mentality in trading to stay stable. weeks to train our mental and it takes hours flying high in the trade I really consider that in all businesses when we enter, we know nothing about it, so we fail or we fall but we can not leave it and we must learn from that failure. we need good emotions and desires

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    psychologically strong hona Forex ki market mai bohat hi zaruri hai good money management ko jo experts like karte hain us main psychologically strong hona bi zaruri hai is se humain Forex ki market main confidence milta hai or hum Forex ki market main secure ho ke trading kar skte hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 183 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)