+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 209 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2089

Thread: Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by m520i View Post
    It is why people using stop loss and take profit order. With these two option, you don't need to watch out your position all day and you can do other things, such as analyze other pairs of currency.
    yes aane ekdum sahi suggestion btaea he ,agar hmm apna position nahi dekh sakte to hmme uske bcha ke lie pehle se hi stop lose and take profit use karna chahie ta ke hmm ek galti ke sath apna sara profit lose na kar bethe

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yea I think so that if we can not see the clear picutre of the market then we should see the positions so that the market should not come back and we should not lose the money if the market is not so well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member m520i is an unknown quantity at this point m520i's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is why people using stop loss and take profit order. With these two option, you don't need to watch out your position all day and you can do other things, such as analyze other pairs of currency.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sathivai View Post
    hello friend u think if you use stop los and take profit option then noeed to check your open trade evey time
    Absolutely right! We can just set our stop and our target then we can go somewhere to do another enjoyable activities. Better if we just use
    our other time to do something else to help us have less tension mind and mood. Do never bother your selves to starring at your screen
    everytimes or else you will be much stressful.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aesa nae hota aur ye lazmi bhi nae hay kay aesa ho. aap ko trading may jaisay jaisay experience aata jata hay waisay waisay aap aik achay trader bantay jaatay hain. iss liay ye stop loss ka use kerna safety kay liay bhohot lazmi hay.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Member jani is an unknown quantity at this point jani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trader must be able to pay attention to the position they have in trading, and if we can avoid even greater losses, in the position we have, then we should be able to perform appropriate actions in the transaction ..

Senior Member insta trader is an unknown quantity at this point insta trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I forgot to close my trade and very next day I did not get any chance to view my trade. And later when I got to my trade all my money was gone. If I had been there keeping constant eye upon the trade, perhaps I will not be broke. So what do you all do? When you have to go for any urgent jobs, would you leave the trade open?
    I don't find a necessity of monitoring our trades always as long as we have a good MM and a stop loss . most traders lose big without using a stop loss , and many beginners tend to avoid it thinking of if the price would just bounce back from there and so . this is not a good idea if you can't watch market for long , or you wanna kill your account yurself .

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Watching our trades is a good idea as then we can take right action if needed and can save our account from being losses, even if my trades are in losses i trade some time to bring down the losses and succeed in doing so often.

Member sathivai is an unknown quantity at this point sathivai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friend u think if you use stop los and take profit option then noeed to check your open trade evey time

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I forgot to close my trade and very next day I did not get any chance to view my trade. And later when I got to my trade all my money was gone. If I had been there keeping constant eye upon the trade, perhaps I will not be broke. So what do you all do? When you have to go for any urgent jobs, would you leave the trade open?
    its depends on the you, so if you are a trader that can control his emotions and you can control yourself even if your open position is near of your stop loss, so I advice you to stay in front of your screen. i hope its will give you good result.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 209 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)