+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 209 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2089

Thread: Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by facebook View Post
    It is the worst practice of traders that they like to watch the trades. They can,t stay away from charts after placing trades and in this way they open profitable trades very early and bad trades in deep losses. It is much batter to leave the charts and let y our trade decided and to close it after hitting tp or sl.
    high curiosity when having put position, and could not leave it even for important purposes, bleak sleep or eat, I never experienced anything like it, and what I do is keep an eye chart for fear of loss if the stay away

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lamington is an unknown quantity at this point lamington's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if our trade is without stop loss then we must watch our trade that what is going on if we are not watching then may be we got big loss and as well as margin call also.
    if we set stop loss in our trade then we can see it after some time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqasma is on a distinguished road waqasma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use sl and tp in my trades. Everyone should do that. Make daily average of earning. Analyse the market in a very good manner and then check your account margin and then put a trade with a very nice tp and sl, after that just forget it, does not matter it hit sl or tp. its part of trading.
    Patience is Money

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by antnetwork View Post
    Sure, we must need to follow our opening position. Because without proper monitoring system we may not able to perform best. But we use robot or tools then it should control our account. But for manual trading we must need to follow our account details.
    yeah I agree with you, hamaray daykhnay say hamari position profit may thori na aa jaeygi. Ye to bay wakoofi hogi kay her time apni open position ko daykhtay rahain aur time waste kertay rahay, haan agar aap news trading ye scalping ker rahay hain to phir to daykhna perta hay.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    hume pne trade per nazar to rakhni hi chahiye per is ke liye nahi ki hume loss na ho jaye .agar pehle hi loss ha to is liye ki loss kahi bahut jayda na ho jaye.Agar aap ka trade profit main ahi to nazar is liye jaruri hai ki kahi trade peofit ki jagah loss na de de is ke liye aap SL lagay ga price trigeer lagay

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you trade here for long time then i thing you need to use stop loss and take profit tools for your trading. If you use this then i think you don't need to watch every time of your order. And i think to using stop loss and take profit is more secure for this business.

Member ashish paul is an unknown quantity at this point ashish paul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Cheeking on Owen position is a sign of good trader because we know market is fluctuating in every time.If we do not keep eye on our position than we will have to face loss of this business.

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sure, we must need to follow our opening position. Because without proper monitoring system we may not able to perform best. But we use robot or tools then it should control our account. But for manual trading we must need to follow our account details.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    i m a scalper and i always keep eye on the open position and so id ont use the stop loss also but if you are a day trader then no need to wathc the trader use take profit and stop loss

Member nitshar is an unknown quantity at this point nitshar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I forgot to close my trade and very next day I did not get any chance to view my trade. And later when I got to my trade all my money was gone. If I had been there keeping constant eye upon the trade, perhaps I will not be broke. So what do you all do? When you have to go for any urgent jobs, would you leave the trade open?
    Well, there is no need to watch your trade at a constant watch if you are trading with good money management. As in your case, I can definitely say you must have left an order which your account couldn't bear with 100 pips, only in this case your account is prone to wiping out within a day as the price moves about a 100 pips on a daily basis. I myself, only use a 0.01 lot if I have $100 in my account. But if I have to go out for two or three days without an access to mt4, I better close my open trades.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 209 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)