+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 209 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2089

Thread: Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

Senior Member Ryad is on a distinguished road Ryad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no need to watch your positions to make sure you don't go to stop loss level.. If your trade is making 15 pips up, then it would be better you put your stop loss to 3 pips and do not watch the market, the price will make you become emotional if you watch it constantly.. Just put your take profit target and let the trade closes by itself..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aladdensima is an unknown quantity at this point aladdensima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When a forex trader to open a deal is to be to know what is the goal of this transaction and this he knew from his analysis of the market and it puts targets deal and wait until see the results of the deal, but you wait either the computer screen, of course, not just as he put the goals of the deal, it uses the so-called stop loss any that if the price rebounded and losing the deal closes at a certain prescribed is so Only I advise you to learn a little bit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hemi is an unknown quantity at this point hemi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you hamy apni position ko check krna chahea kio k is sy trader ko apni trade k bary main maloom hota hy k wo loss main hy ya profit main or ager trader ko profit ho raha hy to uska next target kea ho ga or ager loss hy to next strategy kea use krni hy is lea apni position ko zror check krna chahea

Banned sarwina90 is an unknown quantity at this point sarwina90's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually we do not need to continue to see trading positions that we have open as it will not affect the benefits that we will produce. although we glared see price chart will never change following our own desires.

Banned CreolaPitaj is an unknown quantity at this point CreolaPitaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was so motivated to write this article after viewing yet another senseless ad about that monster we call weight loss and inform as many people as possible of the safe, natural effective process of weight loss with hypnosis. It will help you to know I have worked with thousands of people from all walks of life to assist them to their weight loss goal using hypnosis. This was after America watched me help a pastry chef lose 40 pounds with no struggle whatsoever during the Dateline NBC show The Ultimate Diet Challenge.

There is one problem with that word diet when it comes to using hypnosis, and that is you don't diet at all. The big secret or key to it all is to be able to change your way of thinking, feeling and behaving about food and create a healthy lifestyle that will allow your body to shed fat (what we really mean when we say lose weight) and look and feel better as well as be healthier and happier and live not only longer but have better quality of life during those living years.
    hello Every One

Member Bocah is an unknown quantity at this point Bocah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i never allways watch my positions to get profit or loss , because i allways set take profit (TP ) and stop loss ( SL ) in may trading, so after i made open positions just wait or close my monitor , market will be going to our TP or SL, after we re open our chart we can find that we going profit or loss. this way trade with not tired.

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that is useless thing to make by the trader, becasue we do not need to also see the open position that we have, if we are see it, that just can make us to have some bad emotion only, so this is not good for us, better just keep away our eye for the other thing

Senior Member sonyole is on a distinguished road sonyole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For scalping trading is, most will always be my monitor to hit the target profit, or at least has been positive. But to be intraday trading or long term, I would leave, because I've set a target profit and stop loss. For scalping trading, if it had to be abandoned, then I will put as much as 3 pips profit target and stop loss of 20 pips.

Member pooshpa is on a distinguished road pooshpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we need to watch our open position kio k ager ap market ko chek krty raho gy too possibility hy k ap apny target ko ziada kr lo or jis point ko ap concider kry thy apny pfofit k lea os ko extend kr lo is lea market ko watch krny sy ap loss sy bhi bach sakty ho

Senior Member inayah is an unknown quantity at this point inayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abihofx View Post
    Risks in forex trading on any open positions we have Balance with stop loss, so the market will be locked to the losses we can accept, if not cussing stop loss margin call will occur, instead of capital we're sold out all better stop before deteriorating finances wisely we all
    Risks in forex can be controlled with a strict MM, but must also be partly offset by the discipline. Actual mental problems in forex can be learned ****ually and regularly. So it does not matter if it falls in forex despite minimal experience. Could try to set and forget old times when mentally still not too good. This method is not too pressing mental.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 209 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)