+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 209 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2089

Thread: Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    it relies on every investor dealing techniques. because there are investors who use the technique of long-term, so they definitely would not observe start roles whenever they want. which is essential if we can not observe our place at all periods, we had to put the Take Benefit and Quit Reduction. because after all we would not really know where costs will shift, so we have to avoid losing is too excellent.this is my thinking

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sonali For This Useful Post:

navijinawaz (2013-02-26), shoaib786 (2013-02-15), sonita.tiwari (2013-01-22)

Junior Member goldenbox is an unknown quantity at this point goldenbox's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I forgot to close my trade and very next day I did not get any chance to view my trade. And later when I got to my trade all my money was gone. If I had been there keeping constant eye upon the trade, perhaps I will not be broke. So what do you all do? When you have to go for any urgent jobs, would you leave the trade open?
    If you can not be forced to wait for your trade, it would be a good idea to put a stop loss on your transactions, so the chances are you will lose money is small. And make sure your money with the volume of transactions that you can use to have a lot of resistance points so when you can not monitor the transaction and you also forgot to put limit your losses, you can not possibly lose money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ntoed is on a distinguished road ntoed's Avatar
    Thanks
    I forgot to close my trade and very next day I did not get any chance to view my trade. And later when I got to my trade all my money was gone. If I had been there keeping constant eye upon the trade, perhaps I will not be broke. So what do you all do? When you have to go for any urgent jobs, would you leave the trade open?
    firstly you should set tp and sl in every trade so you can avoid to loss all your money or your profit. you dont need to always keep an eye upon the trade but you should check your trade some times. you can use trailing stop or EA trailing stop and vps so you can leave your trade. if you dont want to use sl then maybe you can use mobile phone to check your trade.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course, check to our position that the important thing. or even that we must always pay attention to our position, since it also means we will pay attention and learn the movements of the market. so I'm sure the more experience we trade that way, it will make us better understand the character of the movement of the market, so it will make us more able to trade properly.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We need to make a check on all our forex trading positions in forex exchange trading business, in my own opinion, we must keep checking our trades and correcting any errors that might exists in it.

Senior Member andi_lan is an unknown quantity at this point andi_lan's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are two things that are more important in analyzing prices, technical economic news and market sentiment. News economic affects only momentary but strong technical and market sentiment will make a lasting trend. If you are good in the analysis, you should analyze before opening trades and set stop loss and target appropriate analysis

Senior Member rofik.khan is an unknown quantity at this point rofik.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of us work to prevent probable loss. The longer term is well known and don't want to eliminate with currency trading. This is why we want some sort of notice in the sight with the current market.

Member marymirella is on a distinguished road marymirella's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The stop loss is a great tool if you use it for such a situation. If you use a strategy what don't need any stop loss, even in that case you should take in stop loss to your positions when you get know that you have to leave. It takes only a few seconds, but can save you from such a loss and such a feel.
    Find the broker company, which suits the the best by answering a few questions. - Broker Selection

Member saeenfx is on a distinguished road saeenfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you no need to look at whether the business is in reduction or benefit once if u position TP and stop-loss. if you are lengthy lasting investor u definitely need to position it.
    If u r scalper u just sit and observe out for not more than 2 time to create 10 to 20 pips.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is not necessary to watch your open trade , to avoid the account from having the margin call you can set the take profit in yor account whihc will stop from getting the huge loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 209 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)