+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 209 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2089

Thread: Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

Senior Member win is on a distinguished road win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes always you need to see the trend of the market and shhould wait for the proper enetrt point by keep patience, once you find the trend of the market there are larger chances of earning profit in it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxstar is on a distinguished road fxstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its depend on your experience and trading skills,,, i think its better to watch the position and close it as soon as you collect good profit from that trade or fix the SL and TP its also a good move in trading and we make risk free money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shivendra is on a distinguished road shivendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan ji hume apni position bahut ache se rakhna chahiy yadi hum apni postion ko nhi dekhnege to market badlta rahta hai to hume theek se karne ki zroorat hai jitna badiya se phir hum karenge jhum utna hi ache se kar lenge ,.

Banned mdshopon is an unknown quantity at this point mdshopon's Avatar
    Thanks
    By monitoring market trends, and sometimes you can learn more about market conditions, also known as support and resistance growing .. if you know a group, it is very easy to enter this lucrative industry.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    for scalper, they need to do it, watch the market movement during in the market, but for them who do long term methods, they only need to make analysis, make decision for open position and at last set stop loss and take profit with relevant, after it, they can leave the market and enjoy the time,
    but they have get ready to accept for the results from the worst to the best one

Senior Member space_a4tech@ is an unknown quantity at this point space_a4tech@'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes galore traders experienced this in their trades.if you wanna to go for any imperative jobs it is not necessary to enveloping that interchange.you can use forestall expiration method at that time.you can use symmetrical for your amaze business also.so layover departure is a suitable and multipurpose one at that time

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I forgot to close my trade and very next day I did not get any chance to view my trade. And later when I got to my trade all my money was gone. If I had been there keeping constant eye upon the trade, perhaps I will not be broke. So what do you all do? When you have to go for any urgent jobs, would you leave the trade open?
    this type of incident happen if we can,t open our metatrader. so we must have a pre plan if this will not happen suddenly. i close all my position or hedges them if i go for long or at least for one day. i found that their are such price movement happen that if we have not any protection then in a night we may lost our account. their is nothing impossible in forex. some time mechanical problem like internet failure or electricity outrage may cause loss in our account.

Banned crestex1122 is an unknown quantity at this point crestex1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you use good money management systen then there is no need to set on your computer and see your trader sbecause good money management is the name that market goes either side you do not feart to loss .

Member fxbdtop is an unknown quantity at this point fxbdtop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sure many traders veteran this in their trades.If you wanna to spread in support of slightly urgent jobs it is not necessary to close with the aim of trade.You can exploit stop off loss method by the side of with the aim of instant.You can exploit even in support of your release location besides.So stop off loss is a moral and nifty single by the side of with the aim of point in time..

Banned prabu is an unknown quantity at this point prabu's Avatar
    Thanks
    There should be many ways to secure trading we do, one of the most widely known method is to put a take profit and stop loss, if not install them then we might as well do a pending order for a different position at a certain distance, if we forget to sehingg according to the trading losses can be anticipated with a certain value safely

+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 209 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)