+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 209 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2089

Thread: Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

Senior Member dhewantrie is an unknown quantity at this point dhewantrie's Avatar
    Thanks
    we may have to continue to be in front of the chart to ensure that we will not experience losses when trading. But it also depends on what kind of trading strategy that we use.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shompa is an unknown quantity at this point shompa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If our analysis is not goodness and the swap is wicked or bad and if kibosh loss is in approximate it module also stuffy the swop automatically and we beggary not display our trades.It is exclusive when there is no layover deprivation in locate monitoring is required.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member manpower009 is an unknown quantity at this point manpower009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not base knob experience to your trades then you do poorness to timepiece your open trades and you can not modify as fine. it is ever wagerer to area cease death and construe profits to your trades and you can weaken and not feature to pain watching or monitoring your trades for hours .

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it all depends on the strategy that we use. if we use long-term trading strategies, then we would not need to see where we are at all times, we just need to monitor occasionally. but when we use scalping strategy to our trade, I Pikit we must always look at our position. because scalping will only take a bit of profit in pips.

Senior Member dmouhanda is an unknown quantity at this point dmouhanda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe that we need not to watch our open positions to make sure we do not go to loss because there are a stop loss and take profits which we can use and make sure that we do not go too much in to losses and also we can have decent profit so there is no need to monitor our ope positions all the times !

Banned flowernight is an unknown quantity at this point flowernight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    No need to do that, it is useless. Our open trades can be open for 3 days and so we cannot stay there in front of our computer everyday. We should only do hat if we are scalpers in this forex exchange trading business.
    For long term trader who use only small lot, that was surely unnecessary thing to do. But if we trade using bigger lot, we will need to monitor our trade all the time. In this case, we are better to use stop loss so we can have better emotion control about our own trade. Stop loss also benefit for us to be more discipline to trade.

Member Ary Baskoro is an unknown quantity at this point Ary Baskoro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are times when we must observe our chart, and there are times when we do not need to wait for a day in front of our PC.
    But when the market is volatile, or is happening trends, I often wait in front of my PC, because I do not want to lose to get a chance to profit from the moment ...
    But if the market is in a state of calm, then I simply put pending orders, and other tools so that I can continue trading, even though I was not in front of my PC ...
    Forex will not understand you, if and only if you want to understand it first.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No need to do that, it is useless. Our open trades can be open for 3 days and so we cannot stay there in front of our computer everyday. We should only do hat if we are scalpers in this forex exchange trading business.
    Patience is Key.

Member NewbeTrderFx is an unknown quantity at this point NewbeTrderFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I forgot to close my trade and very next day I did not get any chance to view my trade. And later when I got to my trade all my money was gone. If I had been there keeping constant eye upon the trade, perhaps I will not be broke. So what do you all do? When you have to go for any urgent jobs, would you leave the trade open?
    it is not necessary sir, because I will be able to leave this trade freely so that I will be able to use this trade as long as I will be out of the house and will do the other trades in any way sir
    this way then I would be grateful to have my open positions

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have to watch or not my trade that will depend on my trading style. because if i give short time trade then i have to watch my trading and if i give long time trade then i dont need to watch my trade all time. because when i give short time trade i give with higher lot size which is risky for my account and for that reason i have to watch and when i give long time trade i dont need to watch my trade because i give that trade with perfect volume which i get from money management.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 209 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)