+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 209 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2089

Thread: Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

Senior Member potak is an unknown quantity at this point potak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To avoid doable losses definitely front should be among your positions. We don't tend to grasp what's next and does not wish to lose within the Forex market. Therefore we'd like to require a glance at the graph.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member raja jee is an unknown quantity at this point raja jee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course we need to keep an eye on our trades to make sure that they don't go to loss. I you have not set Stop Loss then must monitor your trades regularly. I have once lost all my trading capital because i was in my office and could not monitor my trades. When i came back, i saw huge and totally unexpected market movement and my account was drained away. So a trader should watch his opened positions to avoid huge loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member win is on a distinguished road win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its very improtant to find the correct entry point.you must first analyse the maerket and must determine the trend of the market and trhen only you should open your position by placing tp and sl targets

Banned asif786 is on a distinguished road asif786's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of course we need watch our whole positions because if you close your terminal then its mean that you are using take profit in your order and stop loss too , i thin when we are in live trade then must do not close order and must watch market and see orders when you find good profit then close orders if you do not use take profit in your trading ok and dear it is better for us do not go over trading after getting daily target ok

Member silverlhr is an unknown quantity at this point silverlhr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager ham deal open ker lain to better to yah hai stop loss aor take profit fix ker ky market sey uth jae i think ess tarah profit ky chance zada bar jatain hain mostly may aisa he kaarta hon stop loss aor take profit bohaat achi strategy hai hammy lazmi her jaga py esko use kaarna chaaye.

Senior Member trader786 is an unknown quantity at this point trader786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear aesa nae hota aur ye lazmi bhi nae hay kay aesa ho. aap ko trading may jaisay jaisay experience aata jata hay waisay waisay aap aik achay trader bantay jaatay hain. iss liay ye stop loss ka use kerna safety kay liay bhohot lazmi hay..
    HEre Good Way of learning

we lucky we join a good trading forum

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    friend if we have a tendency to place stop loss worth then no have to be compelled to watch the market continue..
    we don't recognize wherever can market move in approaching time. we'd like to observe the chart at the time once we area unit planning to open trade.but when open trade we must always place stop loss or take profit according to our analyses or risk & reward magnitude relation. when apply this no have to be compelled to keep eyes on market...............

Banned proj.akun is on a distinguished road proj.akun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

I forgot to close my trade and very next day I did not get any chance to view my trade. And later when I got to my trade all my money was gone. If I had been there keeping constant eye upon the trade, perhaps I will not be broke. So what do you all do? When you have to go for any urgent jobs, would you leave the trade open?
    I guess so, when at about the open position more or pending orders, we can see how a foreign currency movements and when we choose a pairs we can say we have understood and when the pending orders and you live or your sleep is not a problem because it is setting a stop loss or taking profit, I am usually taking 10 pips profit and stop loss 50 pips

Banned ayesha faizan is an unknown quantity at this point ayesha faizan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't discover a need of screening our trades dependably inasmuch as we have a great Mm and a stop loss. most traders lose huge without utilizing a stop loss, and numerous fledglings have a tendency to keep away from it considering if the value might simply ricochet over from that point. this is not a great thought provided that you can't watch market for long

Senior Member basharat363 is an unknown quantity at this point basharat363's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i had already opened the position then i try to always watching chart but if forced to leave the position try to always put the stop loss.We can be more calm in our minds even if the loss, already know how many dollars of our money will be reduced....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 209 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)