+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 209 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashvin View Post
    no need. After we do the analysis and make decisions from the analysis. then we can left chart and submit everything on the market. We recommend that you do not like sl or tp revamp we've set, it will not train our discipline. Let the price touches the sl or tp. After that doing the evaluation.
    yes we do not have to continue to monitor the position that we have in trading. because we can use stop loss
    and profit taking to determine target range as well as risk. so we can immediately see the results of our trading,
    either win or lose.
    becarfull

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to natsir For This Useful Post:

malas (2017-10-28)

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by manibhai2012 View Post
    According to me I don't thin k so that we should watch our open positions to make sure that these are not going in the loss some time my open position go in loss and miss the sl by 1 or 2 pips but hit the tp that's why its better that open the position and turn your terminal off.
    Why not use the metatrader 4 offered for us like trailing stop and set up trading (stop loss and take profit).
    It's better than watching all day or just trading in get 1 or pips. Do not forget
    we need to pay the spread so I think the target of 20 pips is quite close.
    salam best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to setan For This Useful Post:

nurheli (2017-10-25)

Junior Member hasna will become famous soon enough hasna's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes I think we should always pay attention to our open position because while we use stop loss we know
    we do not lose open trade but sometimes the market goes down in a while and then push up very quickly
    so we need to be careful about it because the trend of that time to touch stop loss then
    we fall down so always we have to see our open position.
    salam

Member limma will become famous soon enough limma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niteshforex View Post
    We do not need to watch out open positions always, especially if we set a stop loss and take profits. However in the case of you having a position open and news is coming up, it will be better to watch the position to ensure that the news event does not throw you into a bad loss that you can avoid.
    Yes, I agree with the point of view of an open position to immediately take the decision of a sudden change of market conditions.
    Thus, continuous observation of open positions allows us to minimize the harm from my experience.
    So, brokers can not leave an open position with the same attentiveness must be the same for all traders
    CMIIW

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,444 Times in 9,163 Posts
    jab hum koi bi trade open karte hain to use mere khayal se humain bar bar open kar ke nae dekhna chaye humain stop loss or take profit ko follow karna chaye jo ke sb se best hai tab hi hum mere khyal se acha profit le skte hain mostly successful traders esa hi karte hain.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-23), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-18), danish555 (2017-10-27), FOREXMAN (2017-10-18), kanita (2017-10-30), punjabpolice (2017-10-24), sufiyan22 (2017-10-26)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,375 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai forex me met4 me trade krna hota hn aur osme jitne bhi option hn vo trader ko profit k lie die jatey hn to apko chaiye ke ap vo sekhey but trader samajtey hn ke vo loss detey hn tp and sl bhi ossi ka hisssa jisse apko trade dekhne ki need ni hogi
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-23), billyboy00007 (2017-10-21), FOREXMAN (2017-10-30), incomejobs (2017-10-22), munibkhan (2017-10-29), punjabpolice (2017-10-25), rehanayaz (2017-10-30), Trump (2017-10-18)

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We do not need to always keep an open position, especially if we stop stop loss and take advantage.
    But if you have an open position and news will come out soon, it would be better to look
    at the position to make sure that the news event does not make you lose the risk you can avoid.
    salam

12. The Following User Says Thank You to soo yong For This Useful Post:

balla (2017-10-28)

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by indianforex View Post
    yes bro you are right.i have experienced the same thing.i lose nearly 500$ due to power failure.then i realised my mistake.from that experience i use take profit stop loss method.it prevent us from a big loss
    Making a $ 500 loss in trading is too much and I think that we need to make a limit on the amount that
    can be lost through trade and then only we can say that we are successful or not
    thank

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    agar ham forex ma kafi had tak experience kar chukay ha tu phir ham is ka baray ma confidence ka sath keh sakty ha ka ya tarde mujay profit de gy is se mujay kabhi loss nhi ho pae ga lekin ya bat karna har kisi ka bad ki bat nhi ha

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-16), billyboy00007 (2017-10-29), FOREXMAN (2017-10-17), incomejobs (2017-10-16), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-19), kanita (2017-10-30), munibkhan (2017-10-16), sufiyan22 (2017-10-23), zahid2016 (2017-10-21)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that we should not open any business before making a good analysis of the market with the help of the indicators, and I also think aus must apply a good stratigraphy and also make a good management of capital

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 209 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)