+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 209 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ssssss My partners and I will not find the need to constantly oversee our own investments as long as we have a very good MM plus stop damage. many dealers are falling big without the need to stop the damage, and many beginners have a tendency to avoid thinking it if the value will jump back from now because of it. this is by no means advisable if you fail to observe the industry about the extended, or maybe the individual wants to eliminate the considerations of yurself. and In my view when we trade in the forex market. we analyze the market. We can see the levels at different time frames and try to predict the market direction and after that we can decide we enter in this market. We buy an entry or sell an entry. Different fram and indicator times are great for breaking into this market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Regular monitoring is the main condition of successful trading, in the missing month I do not monitor my trades where because it opens with high volume, then I do what I reenter after six hours, and I am surprised when I see my account washed. and it would be too stressful unless the merchant like that is a broker, because a trader like me has to leave his trade as long as it can stay because I do not trade any time as a child as a daily candle is the smallest time frame I trade and before I can get a take profit target me, it will definitely take a few days so I always wait and some days I do not even check my trade at all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Watching our position to make sure we did not go to a loss would be a waste of our time. We do not need to do that, because we can use stop loss if we do not want to lose a lot of money. Because it will make us tired if we always keep an eye on our position all the time. It will not be good for our health too, and it will be easy to make it difficult for us to control our emotions and surely we must observe each of our open postures to prevent possible losses. Most of us do not know long term besides all of us do not want to be free with fx. Our break room should have each of our eyes out there charts and or charts.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I watch open positions at all times. Market supervision is helpful for making decisions for forex trading business. Forex trading business is a business risk. improving skills just to gain profit in forex and My partner and I tend not to look for the need to keep an eye on trades often as long as we have a fantastic MM plus a stalled drop. almost all investors drop major without using stop decline, and many beginners often steer clear of items that are thinking about when prices might just bounce back because of it. this is not recommended if you can not enjoy long time-related markets, or even an individual wants to kill your current account yourself.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Open positions, My partners and I do not remember to be able to close my own business and stay so much that I do not always get a chance to see my own business. And also after that I've got to my own business almost all my own funds have long gone. Easily there is now keeping a sustainable vision after a particular business, maybe my partner and I will never run out of cash. What exactly can you do? When you have to look for just about any important career, can you leave certain available businesses? and For myself, I think all the indicators already have excellent functionality as long as we have understood them well. I think the circuit will bring success in our trade, but need to be patient to learn the indicator

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan humien pehli koshish yehi karni chahiye keh hum jab trade lagain tu us py nazar rakhien kiyun keh yeh market hai is main kisi bhi waqt fast movement ho sakti hai aur wo hamara capital zaya kar sakti hai lekin agar aap ke pas time nahi hai tu phir aap aisa karien keh stop loss laga dein apny risk management ke lihaz sy takeh aap ziada loss sy bach sakien
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

bachaya786 (2018-06-26), fxearner (2018-06-27), JahanZaib (2018-07-01), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), kashi93 (2018-06-25), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Raja551 (2018-06-27), Unregistered (1)

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think so because when we open a position we can not do anything if the position starts to be a loss because if we do not have the power of the decision that when we have to cover trade losses then it is useless. sitting in front of the trade screen to watch positions that will incur losses. We must place SL and TP when opening positions and should avoid opening positions without analysis. and use good risk management, so you have free margins far greater than the margins you use to open trading positions. Never leave a floating position reduced before you are sure that price movement has begun to move closer to your floating floating position, and your analysis results as well. or to close or open a trade hedging position.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by tayyab4ptc View Post
    Agar aap ney stop loss aur take profit ko implement nahi kia hua apni trade mai to aap ko apni trade ko watch kartey rehna parta hai is liye stop loss ko lazmi lagana chahiye apney account pey take aik certain loss k baad aap ki trade automatically close ho jaye aur aap ka account wash out na ho
    forex ke business me trader ko apne position ke baarein me khud he dekhna hoga,esme trader ko usme stop loss aur take profit ka use kardena chahiye uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko control me rehkar he market me kaam karna chahiye,esme trader ko analysis apne aap se market me karna chahiye woi uske liye acha rehta hai.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is a Stop loss and Take profit option in the meta trader software that will allow you to automatically close or open trading at the rate you want. so you do not have to spend hours after hours just by sitting in front of the terminal. just set your tp and SL based on the correct analysis, then you can go for your outdoor work. Do not worry your order will be automatically taken care of. and if you are confident and lucky then leave it alone until it touches all open and take profit because the trade will not look very risky because when it turns back to profit and loss take profit obtained unless posted not too big

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not find the need to follow our exchange reliably as long as we have a great Mm and stop loss. most traders lose a lot of money without using stop loss, and many apprentices have a tendency to keep a strategic distance from it considering if the cost may just jump back from that point along these lines. this is not a good idea if you can not watch the old showcase, or you want to slaughter your own notes.
    which we must understand and we must understand how the business we have to do is we are waiting for a good opportunity to start trading or to get the benefits that we must be careful and careful in analyzing the market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 209 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)