+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 209 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear as on my trading experience I think its depend on the trading style if you are long term trader with money management than you can hold your trade if you are short term or scalper than you need to execute trade and you need to monitor but what ever style is you need to use tp and stp with each trade it will safe you from big lose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think when trading in forex business you do not need to look things where you open and does not need to worry about it get big loss because you can use stoploss most cases the trader so scared just looking at charts and they have closed positions too early

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha aapko apana position ko check karate hi rahana hoga ki aapko kahi loss to nahi ho raha hai isliye aap koi trade karte hai to aapko aur aapko agar loss me nahi jana hai to aapko apane sare trade ke upar watch rakhana padata hai aur koi trade loss me jata hai to aapko usse close karna hoga taki loss na ho

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that as long as you have done the right market analysis before taking a trade once you take it there is no need for watching over it all the time, just leave it to trade on its own and you will come for your profits later when the trade is already closed and you have cashed in on that particular trade.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that you can make money in the market only if you follow the rules of the market , the market says that you have to use the protective measures for your account if you are away from the screen then you stop loss, and if you can watch the market for long time then there is no need for stop loss you can trade without it as well

Thanks
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that you don't have to, as long as you have done a good analysis of the market and you open a position on it you can just leave it to trade on auto pilot and wait for it to close on the take profit and all you have to do is to come and collect your profits, you can check up on them once in a while but not all the time.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that we don't need to watch our account and trade's status every second. Just make a trade using a reliable strategy and then keep quite until it touches stop loss or take profit. Don't try to made modifications , just rely on your strategy and never become emotional, because its a great account killer.

Thanks
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe we need to watch our open position always because this market is very hard here any thing happen with in a movement so it is our duty that watch your open position by specific time or also see any big news is coming related to that trade is also important

Member geometrics pirates is an unknown quantity at this point geometrics pirates's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes sometimes we must see whether we Remove This position is in conformity with market movements in the future. But we can also put a stop loss or take profit, so that we could leave the position with a feeling of calm.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,205 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan bhai yaha par humare ko relax wali trades wohi mil sakti hai jismein humne stop loss ka istemaal kiya hota hai bhai, agar hum log ye tool ka use nahi karenge to bhai tension to tab kafi jayda bada rahta hi hai bhai.
    hanji forex trader esme relax tabhi kar sakenga agar usne market me ache se sabb tools ka use karke plan se trade open kiya hai,esme trader ka analysis market me karna bahut he jaroori hai uske baad he wo sahi trade open kar sakenga..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 209 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)