+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 209 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nitin2 View Post
    hanji forex trader agar apne order ko dekhta rahenga to usko pata rehta hai ki market me kaise kaam karna hai esme trader ko jald baaji market me nahi karna chahiye esme wo jetna jada khud se market ko samajhkar chalenga aur baar baar apni trades ko dekhenga uske liye acha rahenga lekin trader ko esme stop loss aur take profit ka use jaroor karna chahiye jisse loss limit me he ho.
    g haan sirf main ee nhi kise ko b zarurat hoti hain mager kuch log asay b hotay hain jinah khud pta kuch nhi hota mager wo apna ap ko bohat kuch samjhtay hain ya sirf is leya apna uper garur kerata hain kun ka unko luck hrrbr vchl jata hai werna her kise ko zarurat hoti hai ka wo achi trading keray or is ka bary main malumat hasil keray

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,328 Times in 447 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some traders who go on fore about 5-10 years with single trade too. And there are some who stick with the trade just for few minutes settling for 3-5 pips. So what should we exactly need to do?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not sure what the hell your manager is thinking, how to ask for a raise, whether you might be in danger of getting fired, or more? ... it seemed like the right thing to do at the time — I really don't want to see their business ... it against you — you could have lost your job and your good reference if you'd violated ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zohaib1 For This Useful Post:

Nawab (2019-06-14)

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by markwins View Post
    If you open your position for a long time the existing trend that you use to open a trade may no longer apply.
    Then you can lose. But if you trade with long-term trends, you don't have to watch. if you trade on a daily chart, you can depend on trends more than a few days and it's better not to watch always...................
    hanji forex trader agar apne order ko dekhta rahenga to usko pata rehta hai ki market me kaise kaam karna hai esme trader ko jald baaji market me nahi karna chahiye esme wo jetna jada khud se market ko samajhkar chalenga aur baar baar apni trades ko dekhenga uske liye acha rahenga lekin trader ko esme stop loss aur take profit ka use jaroor karna chahiye jisse loss limit me he ho.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nitin2 For This Useful Post:

Nawab (2019-06-14)

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you open your position for a long time the existing trend that you use to open a trade may no longer apply.
    Then you can lose. But if you trade with long-term trends, you don't have to watch. if you trade on a daily chart, you can depend on trends more than a few days and it's better not to watch always...................

8. The Following User Says Thank You to markwins For This Useful Post:

Nawab (2019-06-14)

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right, good decisions are necessary, you can succeed in forex if you believe your way in the forex world exists, I also believe I can succeed in forex because I feel I have a way in this field, I will never give up, I will continue trying to be consistent and most senior traders answer the answer that we have to use stop loss. but it is better to close the trade yourself. I have experienced that with stop loss and profit and hit stop loss rather than profit 99 times in 100 attempts.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If possible, traders must see this but many times we cannot do it because for this reason we can use stop loss and profit then we can close the platform and I think traders don't need to see trading all the time because that time stops losses and takes profits account. and i dont think every time you have to on your pc to watch what is happening on the market it's better to use stop loss or take profit tools to get profit. most of the time on pc is very difficult for everyone. always use stop loss and take advantage and maturity for this particular tool they get profit and far from big losses.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for a long time we feel the need to monitor our trade as MM and have a good stop-loss as usual. Most traders will lose big without using stop-loss, many beginners, there is a tendency to avoid it, please consider whether there is a price to recover from it and sometimes we need to monitor our trade and also oversee the market for every new development. Using stop loss is good but when you realize that trading can change very badly, it's always better to close it and you can only do it when you watch the trade.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the beginning, too, it could not leave the trade open, for fear of losing capital. That doesn't have to be done after I can take advantage of Take Profit and Stop Loss. but now I don't use it ... I open and close the morning trade when I enter the day, or before the change of session. All must leave the habit of being open trade. But if you are a broker, it is mandatory. and for me it's really a waste of time. Besides that there is no utility of taking profits and stopping losses, so we can casually leave it without having to constantly monitor it to prevent losses, however I think loss is a possibility and that makes sense

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no guarantee if we continue to monitor our open position so that it will prevent losses in forex because if we make a mistake to open a position then we can only reduce the possibility of getting more losses but we cannot avoid losses. So it's better to arrange SL point to prevent large losses than we continue to monitor to avoid losses. and, it is better to keep an eye on your position after being active. but I will relax and before leaving I will take profits and if possible then stop losses. then will go to relax. it is useful for our health and forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 209 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)