+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 209 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not always see my open position, because it will create more pressure, tension, and emotion in my mind ...
    because if my position increases in negative buoy, then I will become more anxious ....
    so I will just apply stop loss to my open position, and only see it a few times and my stop loss always makes me relax,
    because I apply it to that place, which money can I control .... that is the best way to avoid extra burden and stress ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mbhs2010 is on a distinguished road mbhs2010's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lose big without using a stop loss , and many beginners tend to avoid it thinking of if the price would just bounce back from there

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, i see that we have to open orders and put a stop loss pips and take profit pips and keep the chart until the trade get the stop loss or take profit.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we invest the money in this trading business and start trading than if we open the trading position than we shoud have the eye on the position or we should trade with setting the stop loss and take profit .

Member Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always look for your open position in the market , the beginning of your currency day , the entry of each candle and how it happenned .. you will notice that every act you are making in the market is an essensial ether it winning one or lossing on and to learn also when to start trade and when you just watch and do not do anything

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mohamedmossa For This Useful Post:

Mohammedabdelzaher (2017-11-27)

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sure you when enter the market and open trade don't move and stay set down near it

I my case I cant but my money in market and go any where and if I have other settings I close this position and maybe move under target one pip are I will keep it till back to hit stop

If you set near your trade you must wait till hit profit and move or hit stop and can go but if trade still open you can't move any where
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmedyassen For This Useful Post:

Mohamedmossa (2017-09-23)

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is not necessary to observe the platform continuously, once the operation is performed. however most traders compulsively watch their monitor. if the trader did a good job of analysis, he should only wait for the conclusion of the operation to make a new step.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dardo For This Useful Post:

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    I think we do not need to watch the market all the time and we can use stop loss and take profit at the trading and I think if we can trade with proper analysis of the market and trade with risk management at every trades then we can make good money and can trade smoothly.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me hmme apni opn position ko watch krte rehna chahie isme koi dout nhi he ash position ke sath ap success jarur ho skte ho me alwayse forex me ashi trade krna like krta hun bhai je bat ekdum sahi he
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

14. The Following User Says Thank You to garrysidhu For This Useful Post:

Member aiglblanc is on a distinguished road aiglblanc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this case capital management and use of SL are very important. Because they protect your account and save you from losing. It doesn't matter if you lose some points. It's important to stay in the market and make money.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to aiglblanc For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 209 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)