+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 209 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well depends on your trading style if you are a long term trader with money management than you can hold your trades if you short term or scalper than you need to trade and you need to monitor but what ever style is you need to use tp and stp with each trade will save you from big losses. and Contribution to the emergence of the mobile industry in the market at a certain time to understand the problem and we know also as a unique Public Service and also where he will be a burden: If you learn well and keep a desk, it is too easy to write a valuable position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If a trader sitting in front of the system to see trading is a time that traders will lose in forex market trading. The author just needs to be sure about the forex market and the trade.trader place should place orders setting stop loss ordering and taking profit orders and away from the system and When you go to school, they will probably teach you traditional ways like placing a stop loss based on your money management. That, you will save a lot or worry. A Forex currency trader does not need to keep watching their open trades, It will do no good. Whether trading is in profit or loss, Forex traders will never be able to control it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leaving your trading at that stage than you should lose your money Forex trading business is a risky business boosting skill just to make a profit in forex so make sure that we will miss sometime in a short term trading chart start moving in the opposite direction. and you should definitely follow up on the open position and always follow up the price so as to ensure that the transaction is successful and reach the destination and if the losing trades should close at the nearest point of access to the area on the chart

Member vic will become famous soon enough vic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Surely there is no need to sit in front of the screen all the time to avoid the donkey as a loss. If your strategy is good enough, all you have to do is sit back and relax. If you hit stop loss, then you must be strong enough to accept your losses and learn from the mistakes you made! and If we trade without setting stop loss then we have to monitor our trading time to time, it is necessary because forex is a risky and difficult business and the lack of monitoring our trade can cause big loss reasons. But the other side if there are traders who trade with the help of stop loss then do not need monitoring, hope you will understand.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course there is no point in doing so if we have set a stop loss point. Without stop loss there is no guarantee in leaving open trades. Forex is always unpredictable. I have blown themselves up two accounts to trade without stopping and being left open. Watch the trade if you are in profit and can not find the specified profit points in forex trading! and I think yes we need to watch the trade occasionally to see trading go on track or against our trade. If we see trading on the wrong side then we need to close the trade immediately to stop more losses. We have to be clear on our trade and need to understand the trend as well.

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't find a necessity of monitoring our trades always as long as we have a good MM and a stop loss . most traders lose big without using a stop loss , and many beginners tend to avoid it thinking of if the price would just bounce back from there and so . this is not a good idea if you can't watch market for long , or you wanna kill your account yurself .

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,947 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai dekho trading mein aisa hota hai hum logo ne jab order liya hota hai to tab usko monitoring karna jaruri hota hai, humko ye pata chalega ki agar koi trade ko galat liya hai to usko jaldi close karne ka mauka milta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we have to follow our orders that we make in forex trading, because usually from forex trading if not follow them and do not arrange stop lose or take profit may lose our money account and lose all capital money in forex trading so that needed to keep follow them and monitor our trades always as long as we have a good MM and stop loss. most traders lose big without using stop loss, and many beginners tend to avoid it if the price will only rise again from there and thus the pair take support and where to get resistance - if you know about a good range, then it becomes easy

Member karna will become famous soon enough karna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I do not remember to be able to close my personal business and also the next day Used to do certainly did not get a chance to see my personal business. And then when I got to my personal business, all my personal money seemed to be gone. Basically nowadays there is keeping a sustainable vision on business, maybe When I am not broke. Exactly what would you all accomplish? If you have to look for important job opportunities, are you leaving the business open? and I find that we really have to keep an eye on and keep our trades open, as if there is something we want, we can act quickly, such as cutting losses or increasing trading volume, I personally can not rest as if there is an open position, and I will always control the trade in it !!

Member gennep will become famous soon enough gennep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never forget to keep an eye on my position, even on demo accounts. Forex is a very volatile market so prices can turn around anytime. Do not forget also that breaking news can have an impact on price action, and in this case we must take action in the event of a price reversal quickly and violently and in fact there are more effective ways to secure our position, you can use stop loss and takeprofit, or You can also use trailing stop to anticipate price reversal. You do not need all the time in front of the computer, it will only make you stress. after logging in, please set your stop loss and takeprofit, then do other activities. You can check for several hours

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 209 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)