+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 209 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex trader how come the position of Ko watch the chahiye, the trader bro the lagein to usse, the error ho raha hi uss the trade, close to kardena chahiye, the merchant really markets me when I dena chahiye a us us ba me me analysis because of chahiye and us must monitor the trade that we take on the market because we have to analyze the forex market situation so that we must avoid losses so we might have to place a trailing stop loss for our trade to record profits as good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tlagsing For This Useful Post:

SA148P (2018-11-21)

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is possible to analyze the given partner and the intervention of the agreement and put the target and stop losing and close the podium by considering not sitting in wait for the target or stopping losses that affect you in psychological factors as reported by Why Sit too long in front of the podium and meri yu ha k i apni position ko open rakhnay k bad hamesha he bus samnay he betha raha karo m sochta hun bad i k kiya mujhay karna chahye or kiss tarha says because hopefully k i zyada achi tarha says planner ban sako or jiss ka ho sake for hume zyada dair not achi planing me barh pana acha ho sakta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to xiaomi For This Useful Post:

SA148P (2018-11-21)

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, we must check our position when we have the opportunity to examine it. If you are a good analysis then you can set a stop loss and take profits according to your analysis. Professional traders open their trade for a long time. They close their trade after one week, one month, one year. This type of trade must be profitable. don't take mental stress by opening a trade. and no matter whether you are there to monitor your trade or not, the market will go in whatever direction you want, but seeing it can help you manage trades that are opened more efficiently.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pancha For This Useful Post:

SA148P (2018-11-21)

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, I find that the need to review our business operations is usually as long as we have a good World Cup and stop losses. Most legislation loses without stop loss and various beginners, no doubt so ... it's not a good idea if the return value is only with us if the fields for a long time don't appear or you want to kill. and if we are in such a situation, I prefer to put a stop loss and take profits, it is very important to do because if something happens like there is news with a big impact that can make us experience a marging call account

8. The Following User Says Thank You to barcul For This Useful Post:

SA148P (2018-11-21)

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some traders do this in their trade. if you want to travel for any important work, you don't have to close the trade. You can use the stop loss technique at that time. You can use even for your open position too. so stopping losses may be a smart and helpful thing at that time. and What is clear is that you need to watch the market while your order is open because the market is suddenly moving all the time so that after you are in the market, you need the right attention and focus, but it is up to you when you want to enter the market because there is no time limit on the business market This is available 24/7 and you are free to enter at any time.

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, it was far better not to see my open position, because that would make it difficult for me to control my emotions and make me want to close my position immediately and then violate my trading rules and my trading plan. It doesn't matter to me if I get a loss, as long as my profit is greater than my loss and, for me, I certainly believe that you don't need to see things where you open and don't have to worry about getting a big loss because you can use stop loss most cases that make traders afraid of just looking at the graph and they have closed the position too early

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we don't have to see open positions in forex trading, we have to use TP and SL every open trading position, so we will feel relaxed when leaving the chart, and we don't need to pay attention to market movements at any time, like this will make us tired and Jab hum koi position open carte to usko sahi sahi profit dene rup to liye market humen ko watch cart rahna hoga aur so market aap ko nahi because chahte hi to phor forex market ki technical analysis karne perfect stop loss karur hogi aur take profit set.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In order for Hum Koi to open Rakhte Hai's position to Humen Unko to watch Bhna Karna Chahiye, so that Aap Scalping will be rahe hai to trade near Karne to Baad Hi computer near Karni Chahiye Aur so that long-term trading will be lost, Rahe Hai for Phir take advantage regulate the marketplace as far as ho and if someone can't sit in front of the system to see the trade open in the market, he must always use stop loss and take advantage of the trade. If he doesn't use stop loss or take profits in his trade, then I think he's gambling and not trading.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is difficult for us to control our emotions if we see our open position. We only need to use stop loss and take profit points to keep our trade safe. Then we no longer need to see our open position at any time. We can leave our charts and do other things, but we can still keep our risk low by using stop loss and we have to do this for us because this markwt is very volatile Herebsuddenly market movements are changes so we must always be careful when we open any position in the market it's a very nesscory thing for every trader so always remember this

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some traders who continue to advance around 5-10 years with a single trade as well. And there are some who keep trading only for a few minutes to stay 3-5 pips. we have to place our trade that we open if we don't set SL to manage the loss of the level and close the trade during bur time when you set the stop loss. and The only sure way to ensure that our forex trading is profitable is to invest time to learn as much as possible about forex trading and invest time in practice demo accounts, with the time these skills sink well in us and we can make consistent profits all the time we trade as long as we use the same skills we learn well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 209 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)