+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 592 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 573 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If my total capital reaches the limit I set, then there is a stop for each opening and cut the loss of the order. While for profit, I usually use a 1: 2 loss and profit trading ratio, a 50 stop loss and an infinite profit. I usually do not give up the profit because I keep the fool

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear aisa hamen kabhi bhi nhi karna chaye k hamen forex market mein hamen always apni stop loss aur take proifit ko always hamen kuch fix pips k liye hamen set karna chaye hamen market ko dekh kr decide karna chaye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on what yu have in your account and for some good issues we have to really do somethign that we do some of the effort that is right we have to work and be the given issues that work for everything we do we have to keep on doing the right thing we know that we as profit makers there is a lot of work that presents itself

Member fast200 is an unknown quantity at this point fast200's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein ane account ko dekh kar he risk lena like karta hon agar mera pass balance big ho to mein risk be big leta hon or agar mera pass balance low ho to mein risk be low he leta hon 10 pips ka ya 20 pisp k stop loss point

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear hum aisa nhi kar sakty hen k hum forex market mein apni trades ka stop loss aur take profit har trade mein same fix rakhen hamen forex market mein hamen always apni trading strategy ko use kr k hamen stop loss aur take profit set karna hota hai

Member Sunny Aarby is an unknown quantity at this point Sunny Aarby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's in no way smart move to firmly don't post stop loss if you've got tiny capital as a result of you'll lose your whole investment in barely ,few minutes therefore forever place stop loss to firmly minimize your risk..

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Compared with foreign exchange transactions, there is no way to generate profits faster. In my check, the exchange should be carried out in the control. Simple dollar management Almost all transactions can be done correctly, I use forty-five points to reach the end of the drop limit.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner, I mainly choose this simple check your tendency. My partner and I deal with 50 points to stop the loss and the infinite point on holding profits. My partner, I have never been placed usually to bring profits because I keep a regular focus on your deal and near the career soon because I think the benefits are often a lot to me.

Member fast200 is an unknown quantity at this point fast200's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mera ak he plan hai ke app ko jab trade karna hai app ko proper he stop loss or take profit ko money manage kar ke he lagna hai agar app ye kam achey say i karo gye to app ka sirf or sirf loss he ho ga or kuch ni ho ga

Member Ali hassan is on a distinguished road Ali hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi my friend jazpa I mostly love open my traders after analyzing the chart and the trends and read the news economic then I open my traders and l don't like open my traders with the stop lose because I feel this is a reason my lose but I like the take profit with my traders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 592 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 573 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)