+ Reply to Thread
Page 589 of 607 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 587 588 589 590 591 599 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,890 of 6062

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this fear, we will be able to be used as a weapon to keep it open to our emotions when in a good position reduced
    Fear began to appear when trying to take advantage back often, this .. There is a balance between fear and greed where the potential positive impact

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fear can never be good for anything as it will stop you from becoming successful - in life one must take risk to move ahead its not that you should take undue risk but when its needed you should do it without any fear.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    always stay away from fear because fear is very harmful for trading . it can shortout your profits in forex. and due to fear only many traders loss their account and it is well said in hindi that " jo dar gaya wo mar gaya". so avoid fear in your trading
    f I loose I do not panic and do detailed study and analyse what did I do wrong or what was the reason of the loss and try not to repeat the same mistakes again.

But still i continue to loose in successive sessions and that too after analysing my
    mistakes i consider that i was not lucky enough or may be i am not able to
    understand the current market trend and I hold myself back for some time
    till iam ready to trade again and gain my confidence.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?
    han fear ka es main kafi kiradar ha k aham ko na forex trading main mazeed loss na ho kioun k jab ham ko loss hota ha na to ham fear ka shikar ho k es ko churr detey haen or main ye samghta houn k fear ham ko mazeed loss se bachate ha

Member kakatua is an unknown quantity at this point kakatua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As i believe if you real requirement to over uprise the fear in forex then you should increase your analysis in forex nonnegative sort your usage of restraint loss and tolerate profit in every trade. it may not be allegeable that you gift lose all your trades.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think with fear you can avoid high loss on trading. In beginning time i was fear on trading so on that time i keep only low profit and if i see my trade on loss side then i close that very quickly. So fear can protect me from avoiding high loss.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fear ki wajah se trader ke loss kam ho skate hai kyunki fear ki wajh se wp zada bade lots me trade nahi karega aur ek sath kayi lots ko buy/sell bhi nahi karega
    lekin fear ko jitna zada hata diya jaye utna zada fayda rehta hai kyunki fearless trader hi zada paise kama sakta hai forex me...forex me fear ki wajah se trader kabhi bhi aage nahi bad pata

Junior Member nazia is an unknown quantity at this point nazia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I can,t accept it and don,t believe it, fear mean you are loosing your confidence and with loosing your confidence you can,t do any thing and it is harm full for your trading so if you want to avoid your trading from loss then don,t accept fear.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by irungu50 View Post
    fear is your key to losing and losing in these market is one thing that you wouldnt like to have and to understand one thing about it is that you have to do a a lot of practice, makes sure you understand everything before you going live, a demo account would be in order and would help you a lot in knowing your direction.
    I don't think like this. Fear is not the only one thing which cause lose in forex and it's impossible to avoid
    lose in forex so it's no need to use fear to avoid lose. It's possible to use fear to prevent losses but we
    didn't learn anything too. So it's useless to use fear to avoid lose.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me and my point of view I think that fear is one of those bad habits which leads to be lose in the field of the Forex market always try to stay away from the fear if you wants to earn money from the Forex market, You should try to give trust on your self.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 589 of 607 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 587 588 589 590 591 599 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)