+ Reply to Thread
Page 587 of 607 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 585 586 587 588 589 597 ... LastLast
Results 5,861 to 5,870 of 6062

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?

Fear can avoid loss very well and fear will also avoid profits. In other words fear is the not the right emotion or attitude for a successful forex trader. You can not control or predict the market 100% so do your bit set your targets and get out of there. Confidence will give you more profits though.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fear is always present in every business but it can be minimized by good training, experience, good knowledge, observance of the market and confidence. These things can be used effectively if one has good training and has better knowledge of trading that at which stage he is to invest and withdraw.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion if we're ruled by fear in forex then we will not experience progress will be very detrimental to us precisely. not the profit obtained but it will harm we can do. fear is the nature which included should be avoided in addition to greed

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think fear cannot help you in this purpose. You should practice a common formula that is money management which can help you to keep away from trade always. Every moment is not a perfect time for trading We should do trade by either fundamental or technical analysis.

Member saviour196 is on a distinguished road saviour196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fear can be used to avoid loss in trade because fear will never let you do what you want clearly and it will stops you every time ,you can't be sure about trade before opening that you will lose or win so fear will stop you and with fear you can't go further so get rid of it.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not think like that ,i think if we want to being the good trader we need to do not being fear, fear can make the trader being quick to close the position and open the position quickly before we have the clear signal on the forex business

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fear can help one to be successful in this sense that one will work hard and will give his best to trading to avoid any loss but if one fears to invest in trading and does'nt take bold step then its not good for him. If fear encourages him to do skillful to take profit then it is good otherwise it is much harmful that one can leave forex.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't use fear to avoid loss in forex because there is no one who could avoid lose in forex. It's part of trading if you suffered losses in
    forex trading. So it's better to try manage losses than you tried to avoid it. If you want to suffer no loss at all so you shouldn't enter to
    forex market because it's impossible thing to happen.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    true if the person of a trader has not felt confident and wanted to put up prices arise and that happened for fear of losses, causing profits to be gained but continuously so traders will not increase capital - because only it and added it just to overcome this the forex trader must learn to advance science

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you really want to over arrive the worry with forex trading you then need to raise your research with forex trading additionally produce your behavior associated with sl and also tp in most deal. that most likely are not possible you will shed your complete positions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 587 of 607 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 585 586 587 588 589 597 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)