+ Reply to Thread
Page 586 of 607 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 584 585 586 587 588 596 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,860 of 6062

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been faced with total loss that I thought of quitting forex. But I have learnt one thing about successful traders that I have come across with, their story is not far from this I quote "I losed a lot while I was a newbie but I kept on practicing, learnt from my mistakes and today, I am very successful".

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by william88 View Post
    I think in forex we must learn to not listen to our fear and greed..
    Instead We must learn how to anilyze it,and trade with our system,and stick with it..
    Dont listen to fear and greed!!
    I am agree with you. It's very important to improve our skill of trading than we must avoid lose with using our fear. Fear will cause
    traders to stop from trading and it's not effective way to avoid loss. It's no need to be afraid of lose because it's part of trading but
    it's important to manage profit and loss in each transaction so you could be survive in forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member fuzzforex is an unknown quantity at this point fuzzforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was also thinking that luck may be only temporary because in the forex business transactions in this that is
    required is the ability to analyze the movement so that the trader will know the possibilities for open position
    s properly so here requires a lot of learning and experience.
    Frankly when success come to anyone .
    .they tells that everything is supporting them but when they fails ..nothing goes well in such cases.
    positive or negative news greatly affects the market and it can be clearly seen on the trends of the currencies.
    A Trading Account "" To open a trading account you must chose the right broker. You can also do an online research of the various brokers out there, have a look at the offerings and services and chose which suits you the best. The main aspects to look for when you are fixing on a broker are ""
    Search for a broker who has practice account
    The broker has small deposit requirements
    And one who has micro or mini lot sizes

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in forex we must learn to not listen to our fear and greed..
    Instead We must learn how to anilyze it,and trade with our system,and stick with it..
    Dont listen to fear and greed!!

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedi View Post
    Yes here, you learn everything you need to know in time. You recover your losses in time. You gain experience in time. You even trade more in time. So if you want to be successful in forex trading, sacrifice alot of your time for your tradings so that you would learn more and minimize losses because profits encourages you to invest more.
    if you do not even know what you have to do here for what then what will you do?It is obvious that to do something you must at least about that.In Forex the knowledge,experience,skills,luck,tricks,sense and emotion everything matters.

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by julianambas View Post
    in my opinion if we're ruled by fear in forex then we will not experience progress will be very detrimental to us precisely. not the profit obtained but it will harm we can do. fear is the nature which included should be avoided in addition to greed
    Yes here, you learn everything you need to know in time. You recover your losses in time. You gain experience in time. You even trade more in time. So if you want to be successful in forex trading, sacrifice alot of your time for your tradings so that you would learn more and minimize losses because profits encourages you to invest more.

Senior Member jalal khan is an unknown quantity at this point jalal khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dont let your fear to overcome ur abilities.... it is very necessary it is a business where you may be going in loss so be patience and analyse because it can make a lot of profit for you in the last movments where you want to quit..

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abdullahmuslim View Post
    agree with you sir .. if we are afraid to step forward then we will not advance, but if we Berni said yes first and then have a separate points system for this trade, we will increase our confidence and we will be more determined to go
    very true, although this trade is difficult, we jngan fear before the start of this trade, because if we are afraid to try before we know how we can be successful or not in this forex business.

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by julianambas View Post
    in my opinion if we're ruled by fear in forex then we will not experience progress will be very detrimental to us precisely. not the profit obtained but it will harm we can do. fear is the nature which included should be avoided in addition to greed
    agree with you sir .. if we are afraid to step forward then we will not advance, but if we Berni said yes first and then have a separate points system for this trade, we will increase our confidence and we will be more determined to go

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess, your skill should work more than what you feel inside like fear and greed. If your strategy says that you are good to go for a trade then there will be no matter of fear and greed because you know that you are gonna make some profit. However, sometimes fear does work like your example. We should fear the volatile market and love a trending market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 586 of 607 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 584 585 586 587 588 596 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)