+ Reply to Thread
Page 581 of 607 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 579 580 581 582 583 591 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,810 of 6062

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    I intellection for the nowadays patch ago when I was having earnest death in my merchandise. I was real not trustworthy of my swop but also I prefab transactions, and in the end I ended up with failure. Then I mentation that I was really mysophobic time making that dealing. My emotion was notification me to not to craft. But I unheeded my awe and care what I got. I got diminution. If I had listened to my respect, I would allay be elated with my money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fear??? i could that be possible? fear itself is the main killer of the forex trading account, this is really a bad thing to be allowed as a forex trader at any time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fear madad to kerta hay, laykin hum iss ko useful to nae keh saktay. keuun kay fear aik negative emotion hay, chahay wo aap ko positive results day, laykin phir bhi fear ki waja say agar ap mazeed loss say bach jaatay hain ye phir koi trade kerta hi nae jo baad may loss ki taraf jaati hay, to iss ko acha mat samjhain.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is true there will be fear on every trader is not sure and could not analyze the price movements and determine which direction the trend is going to happen so that the inside of traders hesitated to make open though sometimes guess and fear to gain trader

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    Throughout achievements in forex currency trading will depend on evaluation any trader usually create industry merely on such basis as their evaluation not dread not greed. In case you end up being achievements here you'll want get almost all buying and selling conclusion merely your own evaluation then you come to be achievements in forex.

Senior Member jerryandika is an unknown quantity at this point jerryandika's Avatar
    Thanks
    One of the errors that many beginners in the forex field commit is that they do not actually set their trading seriously. They are careless and this can make a trader to learn just a few things in their trading of the demo account.

Senior Member mostak is an unknown quantity at this point mostak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Oftentimes the following fearfulness can also be used for a firearm to prevent united states amenable all of our emotionally charged when we finally are typically fine posture take away
    fearfulness is capable of having an attractive outcome should the hpye began to present themselves as a measure to bring sales backside.. this is certainly where factor with steadiness amongst fearfulness plus money grubbing.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by victorforex View Post
    Fear not avoid the loss but have ability to make cause of loss. When trade make trading with fear, then trader open self to anxiousness and this will make trader close with little profit or even with loss in the trade.
    i do not dispute the fact that fear causes anxiedty, and prevent us from opening a trade and would cause us to quickly close a trade as a result of anxiety, but fear can also help to avoid loss, in the sense that we would want to use risk management to avoid margin call as a result of fear.

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion, fear is the bad problem happen in forex trader, so we dont need fear in trading activites.
    then the confidence is very important, if we are have good confident we not be doubt in any activities in forex trading, so dont be fear you must confident.

Banned sheikh rashed is an unknown quantity at this point sheikh rashed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lap View Post
    May be some time fear help us escape of loses and it give us pre-sense of coming risk, but most of the time it act as an hurdle in the way of trading, and when we are in fear we are not able to do justice with our trades.
    you are correct fear is the main killer of forex trader because while our strategy give us right signal for open a trade but fear make our mind lots of hesitation and after open a trade maximum time we can close our trade without profits cause of fear .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 581 of 607 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 579 580 581 582 583 591 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)