+ Reply to Thread
Page 579 of 607 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 577 578 579 580 581 589 ... LastLast
Results 5,781 to 5,790 of 6062

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Member mariomuhafsa is an unknown quantity at this point mariomuhafsa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say that the fear cannot avoid the loss in the forex for you and I believe that fears can even cause more loss in the forex trading and If you fear, then will not be ables to makes the right decisions and will trades badly really !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned AA2 is an unknown quantity at this point AA2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Loss is the part of human life, so don't fear it. keep confidence when you face loss , try to stay normal and thinking careful what is the reason for loss. however , starting each trade we should thinking is it right time for buy , if right then buy . i hope everyone will be successful. best of luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kakuly is an unknown quantity at this point kakuly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?
    please please friend, always avoid fear. its to much harmful for trading. it make loss and can be close your career in forex trading.

Banned ashary is an unknown quantity at this point ashary's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think there is no need to be confused about confidence vs fear.because without being confident you can't be succeed to get your target.fear is always making big trabol in forex.so new beginner should avoid fear while trading business.

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think almost the traders ever got profit or making money at this business but several of them can make it with consistent or just for once and for this condition. I think the chances is always there and open for us and we can to take it as long as we know how to take it.

Member Rahul is an unknown quantity at this point Rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    i think that the fear is the course of losing in forex trading, that when the best level is to open any trade at that time we are in fear of loss but after some we decided to open then that level goes away
    fear ek bahut aaccha factor ha kissi b kaam ma kyunki ye aapko kkisi galti karne se rokta ha and aap bahut accha kaam kar paate ho...isiliye aap apne dil ma loss ka daar rakho aur profit ki parwah na karo...

Senior Member kevin is an unknown quantity at this point kevin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use support and resistance as if the boundary is moved there will be trending up and the direction so that we only need to put a position in line with market conditions so we will more easily gain profit.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fear to an extent can be used to avoid loss in trading because if we are afraid of making huge loss or margin call, then we must be very cautious to follow our risk and money management rule to ensure that we are only exposing small part of our account to risk.

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe that fear can be the reason for get some loss. Because loss can happens due to greed emotion. Where fear is just different. Due to fear we may not take any risky decision. Because some little risk can be fruitful for us. So we need to make control on our fear.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't use fear to avoid loss in forex because lose is not avoidable condition so it's no need to try to avoid it but we must control
    emotion and using good money management so we can gain more profit than loss. If we used fear to avoid losses, it will give us
    traumatic so we couldn't make good decision too although we didn't suffer losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 579 of 607 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 577 578 579 580 581 589 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)