+ Reply to Thread
Page 576 of 607 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 574 575 576 577 578 586 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,760 of 6062

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Member susanto is an unknown quantity at this point susanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    be careful in taking the chance that there is to be able reduce the risk of loss, sometimes we have to be extra careful but also we need to consider extra caution behind no chance that we can make a big profit if we can be meticulous in analyzing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dose anyone has suffered this type of dilemma .i really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss .is it right it's just my mentality after the loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmedlinkers is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedlinkers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?
    I think Fear can be used to avoid the loss in trade but remember that if u have fears in trades that means You are also a canidate, avoiding the potential gains as well.

Member The Queen is an unknown quantity at this point The Queen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping in addition, requires great discipline. If teh trader sets a target of 2 or 3 pips, it is important he exits the position the moment he makes his target pips, rather than expecting the trend to continue and just switch to intraday trading.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fear and greed are the driving source in the forex market. Fear may prevent you from a bad trade, but also from a good trade. or even you may close a open position when it is in profit but afterward it may have given you more profits. similarly you may close a negative trade due to fear than it may give more losses. but market can change the trend and may even give you profits. So i think you should never rely on the emotions. better to stick with a trading plan

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sumon24 View Post
    You should have faith on your own judgement.That is really important to become successful in forex. If you are afraid of loosing money while trading, do not trade. Keep belive in yourself while you trade, otherwise you will take the wrong decisions.
    thoroughness and sincerity is important that we not lose so we must be clever in formulating a good strategy and can lead us away from a loss that haunts us? Thank you!

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am agree with your opinion but in many times fear can give us loss, i think cause of fear we can win also, if we want to be a good trader then we have to control fear and emotion,most of the time for this reason trader do trade with fear.

---------- Post added 07-21-2012 at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-20-2012 at 10:58 PM ----------

strongly disagree with your opinion that we are indeed in the forex business we need not fear losing our money. if we are not afraid to try it when we will get results. us prior to running the business of forex then we first learn to use a demo account

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that you make a good point. But I do not think that you should be thinking wigth your emotions. I think you can say that you have fear all the time. If you have fear then you never trade!

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel50 View Post
    in the forex trade it's very used to loss in forex trading in forex trade.but if we understand the forex trading market and analysis the forex trading market very well we can avoid our fear.
    This is very risky business major so do not try to real account if you do not know how the study of science and risk management so that there are risks that we can anticipate and would not happen to lose

Member abbasi is an unknown quantity at this point abbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We really was unsure associated with my personal industry but additionally We created dealings as well as actually, concern may be the really device you can use to try and prevent reduction. As i was really lost in a swap but probably As i crafted sales and even the reality is, fright is definitely the highly method that can be used to try and avert the loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 576 of 607 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 574 575 576 577 578 586 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)