+ Reply to Thread
Page 573 of 607 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 571 572 573 574 575 583 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,730 of 6062

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Banned persie is an unknown quantity at this point persie's Avatar
    Thanks
    they mistake own a self and some mistake again and gain but they don't released that so these are a basic thing when they face loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned clark kent will become famous soon enough clark kent's Avatar
    Thanks
    No fear will never let you make any trade and will never let you to gain any profit, so if you are an afraid person its better for you to keep your monet at home in some locker and dont trade!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pak forex is an unknown quantity at this point pak forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?
    yes trading main fear money lose knara ka sub sa large factor ha esi waja sa main har trader ko yhia masawara data hon ka trading karo without fear ka esi waja sa main trading main fear or emotion par boht zada control karta hon ta ka main trading main ahci ro best parformace daya sakoon.

Junior Member TheCoo is an unknown quantity at this point TheCoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fear is an emotion that will make you suffer from huge loss like the other emotions as being afraid will not make you think and behave correct as a result you will make more loss and make more damage to your capital as well as you phycological statut.
    Wants some income besides FOREX than try this LINK

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    always stay away from fear because fear is highly dangerous for trade. It can be your advantage in forex shortout. and for fear of just a lot of traders lose their account and it is a good word in hindi that "jo dar gaya wo mar gaya". So avoid the fear in your trading

Junior Member sam4777 is an unknown quantity at this point sam4777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro it depends on time, but i think this is not true fear give us loss not profit so i we trade without fear then we can save more profit and away from loss my strategy is to put tp and sl in this way i keep away from fear.

Banned M shoaib is an unknown quantity at this point M shoaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    fear can effect your trade soo you should avoid your loss bye stay away from the fear you have to be fearless in trading in order to achieve profit in your trading

Member sathivai is an unknown quantity at this point sathivai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friend we should avoid fear after opening deals but not before making deals, if we have fear on opening deals, then avoid that and later find correct entry point

Junior Member rita is an unknown quantity at this point rita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, fearness is a reason not to be controlled emotion while trading.
    And emotion is a presure to loss balance.So, during trading a trader should be cool.

Member atiqrehman is an unknown quantity at this point atiqrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fore trading in Forex you should be confident and stay out of fear.Do not worry about your lose i also lost my 1000$ investment but i still try my best in This market to earn good amount.yes i agree with you some time we do not make good decision for fear factor

+ Reply to Thread
Page 573 of 607 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 571 572 573 574 575 583 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)