+ Reply to Thread
Page 570 of 607 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 568 569 570 571 572 580 ... LastLast
Results 5,691 to 5,700 of 6062

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fear happen if you don't understand something or you feel that you are not in control. SO of course not. Fear will not be good to prevent loses. In fact fear is what make you going to loss in forex trading. That's why its always better to trade in demo account first than in real account. Now if you trade in real account and you feel fear just ask yourself. Can you still handle that position? Base on your experience in demo account what is the result are you in profit or loses? In this way you will going to realize that you don't need to feel fear what you need is to develop self confidence.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fear is really very bad for trading in forex because is ki waja se aap confuse ho jatay hai aur aap apni trade k baray main confident nahi rehtay aur aap ko hamesha loss honay ka danger rehta hai jo aap ki mental power ko kam ker skta hai aur aap ki trade is se kaafi had tak mutasir hoti hai aur isay nuqsaan pohnchati hai...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fear is always been a cowardice to me...if you want to be a successful trader have no fear when trading the market. How will you learn and increase your experience and level of skill if you are always afraid to enter the market. Trust your skill and your strategy. Learn to be a trader of your own caliber.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan me smjta uhn k fear hmari loss ko control krny me help deskti hy and ye hmara friend sabit hksota hy..agr hmari greed ziada leny ke zid kr rhay and fear of loss hoto hum apny greediness ko overcome kr skty hy and yun loss se bach skty hy...

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by slametzz View Post
    fear can be used as a weapon that we do not suffer losses. that the fear to loss also will not work if we do not open a position, to be brave because trader who trades are only two possibilities, namely profit and loss.
    If about possibility, it's possible to use fear to avoid loss because if we are fear to open position so we won't do anything and we won't suffer
    any losses. But what is the usage if you didn't get any losses but you don't get any profit too. For me, it's better to make mistakes but you have
    done trading and you could learn from your mistakes than you're afraid to make decision but you don't have any experiences at all.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you feel fear then that means you are not confident to your own trading strategy and to your own trading skills. I don't recommend that you spend your time trading in forex when you still feel fear. In forex trading you must have confident to your own strategy. And you must make sure that your strategy is going to work by trying to trade first in demo account and when you are satisfied with the result that's the time you going to trade in real account. Just enjoy what you do. I'm sure later on you will find out that your already earning.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iTradeFx4life View Post
    ji fear hum ko trade may loss say bacha sakta hay wo iss tarah kay ho sakta hay kay loss honay kay darr say aap trade hi na lagaeen ya phir aap kam lot per trade karain, iss tarah fear loss ko kam kernay may madad kerta hay, laykin ye trading may achi baat nae hoti.
    Aisa hota hai bhai, sometimes jab hume loss ka dar hota hai, to main trade nahi karta hoon, aur jo mere mind mein hota hai, buy ya sell karne ka, to main kuch nahi karta hoon, to thodi hi der mein market against hoti hai, agar mera plan buy karna ka tha, to market sell mein jati hai, sometimes fear good for trade.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by umer89 View Post
    fear can be use to minimise your greed, if for example you have lost money one day fear to loss more can stop you to lose, mainly fear should not be adopted it can stop you to think freely and can stop you to make your plan with open mind.
    I don't really like your plan to place fear againts greed for our better trading career. We all know that both kind of emotion
    have good chance to harm our account and trades. No matter the level of that two kind emotion, both of them will just make
    our trade worse and not better.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yovraj View Post
    I think that all the emotion is great obstacle to do this trade. Fear is one of them and it is very harmful for trading .It can short out your profits in Forex.For getting fear many traders loss their account . Every body should control it .For this he should be patient .
    ji fear hum ko trade may loss say bacha sakta hay wo iss tarah kay ho sakta hay kay loss honay kay darr say aap trade hi na lagaeen ya phir aap kam lot per trade karain, iss tarah fear loss ko kam kernay may madad kerta hay, laykin ye trading may achi baat nae hoti.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yovraj View Post
    I think fear is an one kind of emotion.It is very harmful for trading .It can short out your profits in Forex.And the reason of fear many traders loss their account and it is well said in Hindi that " jo dar gaya wo mar gaya" .so be careful and be patient.
    At the same time fear can also stop a trader from trading even at the right opportunities and at times his study and analysis are correct and he wants to trade in the right direction but fear might stop him from doing so and lead to indirect losses .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 570 of 607 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 568 569 570 571 572 580 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)