+ Reply to Thread
Page 553 of 607 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 551 552 553 554 555 563 603 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 6062

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Member contil is on a distinguished road contil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now you should start practicing on psychological trading .. by practicing the trading psychological hopefully you can control your fear experienced during this ...
    actually the fear of a loss to our own trading account is very natural .. feeling it just needs to be trained properly, with discipline practiced regularly will definitely harm the feelings of fear will slowly disappear

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned merajfx is an unknown quantity at this point merajfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i agree with this.I think fear is important for Forex business for gain some money.We did Forex for gain sometime we lost our money only for greed and we do not fear for Forex business. if we have some fare for loss our money in trade it will be helpful for us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes aisa bilkul hota hai kyu k fear main insan confuse ho jata hai aur fear main koi bhi insan koi bhi kaam sahi tarh perform nahi ker pata isi tarh trading to koi bhi fear main specially achi tarh perform nahi ker sekta so isi liye trading k liye fear ko hamesha hamesha k liye bye bye kehna ho ga ...

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    shaid kisi had tak ap baat theek ker rhy hain ku k fear ager hum me nahi hoga to hum ulti seedhi trades khol len ge jis se hamra account profit ki jaga loss me ja skta hai to us situation s ebachny k lea zehna me loss ka thora bht fear hona zroori hai.....

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by suzonbmw03 View Post
    Friends,If you can be fear used you can be avoid the loss in the Forex.fear is a negative emotion and it can never bring good. due to fear of losing a trader cant concentrte and do wrong analysis and wrong calls obviously the trade will be bad.
    when the fear of a loss we could just carry close to our transaction execution
    but if we are afraid to be seen investing is a bottleneck where the fear is not an impulse but rather make us further from success

Member dedi is an unknown quantity at this point dedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?
    I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?
    I think the fear of fitting we experienced huge losses was reasonable malaha I often experience fear like that, and certainly traders who have long had ever experienced and its future fears ****ually subside as would have been familiar with the trade ...

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the fear is one of human emotion that involve in the forex trading..fearness is bad for us,we need to be confident when trading,lets the confident of you controled the trading,dont be afraid if the result is loss,evaluate the bad result,so we never makes a same mistakes!! be confident!

Banned uknim is an unknown quantity at this point uknim's Avatar
    Thanks
    do not be afraid to try to maximize profit fortunately we can get it and fear for the loss that we have always done by careful trading and use risk management so we always anticipate the losses that will occur in our own trading accounts

Senior Member mircle is an unknown quantity at this point mircle's Avatar
    Thanks
    traders are still a newbie it may seem like a trader who fear profit and
    MC bold, but it's all because their schools lack just about trading forex truthfulness, and also because the science that has not been sufficiently

Senior Member perez is an unknown quantity at this point perez's Avatar
    Thanks
    most new traders is the "brave".
    With the knowledge, experience and skills are still a little trading was in a hurry to trading on a live account. I do not deny, I used to like that too. Very brave trading in live accounts despite the knowledge and experience is very limited. The edges can already be guessed, occasional profit and loss so often experienced long exposure also kiss from MC.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 553 of 607 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 551 552 553 554 555 563 603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)