+ Reply to Thread
Page 552 of 607 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 550 551 552 553 554 562 602 ... LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 6062

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fear can not be used to avoid loss, only conscious mind anticipating the risk very well in advance can help us to avoid loss. Good analysis done will give a good and accurate signal to enter the market and make money without fear of loss. Even though we have made good analysis we can still use stop loss setting to minimize the loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    looks like it is so that the loss will make the trader trauma even some of them are no longer willing to trade for it even though I think it should be tolerated and will certainly have occurred quite naturally

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned for pips is an unknown quantity at this point for pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not agree with you. I think using fear for avoiding loss is a way only give for people who do not know much about forex trading. It is good for traders to throw fear away from their trading, not use it for avoid loss.

Member manav14386 is on a distinguished road manav14386's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?
    Your trading plan must account for the emotions you are likely to experience, particularly those related to fear. As a trader you must move from a fearful, apprehensive mindset to one of confidence, one which enables you to learn from your mistakes. You have to believe in your ability to make more money than your losses. That makes it easier to continue to place trades after a string of losing positions.

Senior Member msm is an unknown quantity at this point msm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My opinion is that fear help us to take high risk during trading but high amount of fear is harm full in the forex trading because the in the forex trading there should be loss or profit but we have to use the technique to gain the profit. We have to trade with minimizing the risk this is the perfect way to trade.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by merajfx View Post
    Yes i agree with this.I think fear is important for Forex business for gain some money.We did Forex for gain sometime we lost our money only for greed and we do not fear for Forex business. if we have some fare for loss our money in trade it will be helpful for us.
    I don't think that fear can give us good profit from this business. Fear all time make confusion on our every open trading. And with confusion you can't be make good profit from this business.

Senior Member mashbahah is an unknown quantity at this point mashbahah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My advice, greed is difficult to remove because of the nature tend to arise when a person is not willing to accept the results that have been obtained so want her to get better. and this trait is influenced by many factors, especially environmental factors and lifestyle

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    notch real sense it remains positive benefits for us in this forex trading, as long as the fear that the right size, not fear excessive. because of fear that is not excessive, it will make us more cautious in their stride. so it will make us a full analysis to make good decisions, so that way I'm sure we'll be able to get better results than we do trade. important not to have an excessive fear.

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With fear, you will avoid loss but you will also avoid profit. Now what is the use of trading the forex market when you do not make profit even when you have the opportunity? Fear is not good thing to have in forex because it will stop your progress in forex trading.

Member magdy is an unknown quantity at this point magdy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that we experience fear in trading or fear of loss we will not grow at all, fear is the beginning of the failure,
    although we fear we must also learn from the fear of the loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 552 of 607 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 550 551 552 553 554 562 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)