+ Reply to Thread
Page 548 of 607 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 546 547 548 549 550 558 598 ... LastLast
Results 5,471 to 5,480 of 6062

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    fear can make you cautious.My main reasons to lose in forex are: emotions and to trade with HOPE! you hope price will go back although analysis doesn't say this Also ignoring stop lose and news make traders lose fastly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bhagawanta View Post
    i think fear is a bad thing for us in trading...we should believe with our skill,and loss is a common thing in forex and i think its a good experience for us,we can use it as a lessons...why our trading gots a bad result?we must knows what the causes,we must evaluate it,do in a next trading we never repeat the same mistakes..so dont fear anything believe in your self and do the best effort!!
    If you are afraid when you are trading then maybe this will make you lose, but if you fear in your trading before you trade it will be able to rescue the trade you get your trade with a good trade for you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think fear is a bad thing for us in trading...we should believe with our skill,and loss is a common thing in forex and i think its a good experience for us,we can use it as a lessons...why our trading gots a bad result?we must knows what the causes,we must evaluate it,do in a next trading we never repeat the same mistakes..so dont fear anything believe in your self and do the best effort!!

Junior Member Kery GT R is on a distinguished road Kery GT R's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?
    fear, may be the savior and can be destructive account ..
    depending on the situation.
    but trading in fear or lack of a truly dangerous

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fear will not help us much for avoiding loss in our trade activity. We need more powerful tool for that, not just the fear. And, fear also has many unbenefical result if we keep it alive in our forex trading mindset. Fear maybe sometimes useful, but for most of times, it will harm our trading activities for sure, since a fear man will not able to see manything clearly! Right?!
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Banned nanoni is an unknown quantity at this point nanoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    should have been if we had been doing prior analyzes in the time before entry into the market, we should fear for the open position no skipper. fear usually comes because we have not had steady with the results of our analysis skipper. profit and loss is not uncommon, so why should be afraid anymore

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some time it make me feel that the fear can make us have more bad emotion on teh forex, becasue before we are open the trade we are fear, after we are trade and we are still fear again it make us want to close our position quickly and have more bad emotion when we are floating minus

Member freaky1212 is an unknown quantity at this point freaky1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fear is not a big factor in avoiding loss in trading foreign exchange. Fear can luckily help a foreign exchange trader to avoid loss in a particular trade but that does not mean that it can be used to avoid loss. We need to eliminate fear in our trading, it does not promote profit.

Banned maryam is an unknown quantity at this point maryam's Avatar
    Thanks
    true, we can not eliminate human nature.
    there is, we must learn to control the properties of the awful nature.
    and that will take a long time.

Banned fendy is an unknown quantity at this point fendy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fears that usually arise because we are still skeptical about the decisions we take, because we are less confident in his own abilities, but this is also severely hampered the progress of our trading. So preferably before the start of trading activity, we already have a trading plan so that we do more trading oriented.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 548 of 607 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 546 547 548 549 550 558 598 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)