+ Reply to Thread
Page 544 of 607 FirstFirst ... 44 444 494 534 542 543 544 545 546 554 594 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,440 of 6062

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Banned winwinwindu is on a distinguished road winwinwindu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?
    for me personally, when I have doubts, then I would not take the signal is indicated by my system, even though the signal was in fact true. I just take opportunities where signal and my confidence is really the same,
    a mentor taught me not to take a position when you're not sure what you are doing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ham is an unknown quantity at this point ham's Avatar
    Thanks
    that always make profit as an indicator only shows indications of movement in the past, while the OP to make sure we have to predict their own based on what happened in the past. Because what happens in the future it is also caused by events in the past, so keep it between the past and the future to correlate so we still need the indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sikil is an unknown quantity at this point sikil's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am newbie in forex so so sure I include the no 1 .. he .. he .. hey
    forex market is something that is uncertain, so when I take the profit so although smaller than wait, got the price reverses stay sad
    if floating min ya leave, why? little capital, the analysis is still often wrong - op sell price turns up - if I had run out of capital cutloss the address only to cutloss

Senior Member umairsaleem is on a distinguished road umairsaleem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so fear is not good i think waisai mai kahi books padai hai ki fear sai aur bhi loss hosakta hai .agar hum lossing trade fear sai cut kardai to baad mai o profitable bhi hosakta tha ,,kyu ki forex market mai zyada wahi price aakai ruk jata hai jaisai subha rehta hai wahi price raat mai bhi wapis ajata hai ..

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we must have little fear from loss to be safety all time from loss because fear make us focus on any thing and not put our trade in any point before thinking if this point will give us profit or loss .fear if make us trade good it will be virtue but if make us blind and not make any thing or catch the good chances we can consider it not virtue

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    ear can keep us from the loss if we can use it in a timely manner. we can take advantage of that fear when we're getting profit. for example if we profit most who come are greedy, but if we use fear then we can secure the profit that we get, for fear of a reversal trend, then we will close our order. we just have to use it in a timely manner.

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    shaid me kahun ga k ye baat theek hai ku k bina fear or bina loss k dar se to ap kuch be ker skty ho ap ka bonus 100$ hoga ap aik lot ankhen band ker k laga skty ho jis se apko aaram se bht bara loss ho skta hai is lea apko chye k khauf ki wja se apni trade me sudhaar peda keren...

Member warnisw is on a distinguished road warnisw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is kind of gambling, because risk is involved! there is no system with 100% win ratio. you will always feel fear when trade with bigger lots or trade with bigger stop loss.
    emotions is an enemy in forex market
    ENJOY TOUR TRADES

Member deka14 is on a distinguished road deka14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You're never going to see the performance you see trading simulated with your real ... But no matter what he does, it's never good enough. ... The thoughts are there, but I'm not being swept away by them as much as I used to. ... This is his deeper fear deeper than his fear of loss -- that he has been avoiding for years.

Senior Member dila is an unknown quantity at this point dila's Avatar
    Thanks
    , is the way it is in this forex business. possibility of profit is always balanced by the risks versus
    so indeed we should always have a wise calculation in seeking profit, so we do not become too big a risk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 544 of 607 FirstFirst ... 44 444 494 534 542 543 544 545 546 554 594 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)