+ Reply to Thread
Page 533 of 607 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523 531 532 533 534 535 543 583 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,330 of 6062

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Banned pavais is an unknown quantity at this point pavais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Changing the basic rules on small sample sizes may trade the worst thing you can do. Say you have placed 300 trades with your current rules. Although you have ups and downs, this has been a profitable strategy. Then let's say you lost 5 trades in a row, that can happen. Suddenly you change a rule that has withstood the test of hundreds of trades based on the size of the sample. Overreact to a small sample of trades can take you to a dangerous road.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?
    I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?
    I never experienced anything like what you are experiencing at this time, but I always learn and learn from any mistakes, and now I have rules and regulations that I follow and I have to be disciplined in terms of time and MM me, because then I would trade much better. Good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mashbahah is an unknown quantity at this point mashbahah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my advice, to be able to trade without fear should use money management properly or set up money management with a small profit targets and it is forex trading can be likened to the battlefield for beginner traders in forex trading for new traders can easily become fear and emotions

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea91 View Post
    fear can help us to avoid loss in one time, if we fear before opening a trade so we will make low risk in it and set stop loss, at this case we can avoid the large loss if the market reversed on us and make margin call impossible
    I think that losses in forex currency trading has less to offer to us at all times. Losses in this business can be caused by only fear so all i know is that a trader should control their fear factor at all times as they trade forex markets.

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fear can help us to avoid loss in one time, if we fear before opening a trade so we will make low risk in it and set stop loss, at this case we can avoid the large loss if the market reversed on us and make margin call impossible

Banned newtrend is an unknown quantity at this point newtrend's Avatar
    Thanks
    In some times traders can get some luck for this situation but most of time i think it will not happen, guy. Fear and greed are worst things in trading and we must eleminate them from our trading so as to make good trades and make profit.

Member pish is on a distinguished road pish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to some extent if you are lucky you can make alot of good trading with fear but you cannot avoid lose with fear What I would say is let your leverage and your stop loss work for you to make sure that you are doing a great thing in the same, you are a good trader if you know how to make some good strategies in the same.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fear ko aap nay apny andar say hatam karna hay aur jab tak aap kay andar say fear khatam naheen ho ga aap market main profits earn naheen kar sakty, Is liye aap ye mat socho kay fear ko kisi benefit kay liye use kia ja sakta hay.

Banned Ladenboys is on a distinguished road Ladenboys's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually its better not to hear what your fear or emotion says.Hear and do that what your chart or analysis says.I think thats can keep you safe in so many time.Cause fear and emotion cant save you in all the time.

Member ksatria921 is an unknown quantity at this point ksatria921's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should be wise in addressing the issue of fear.
    for me, fear is a natural instinct, or I always make a correction to hal2 make that fear is where we can best kkesempatan correction back towards hal2 we will do (cause and effect)
    Hope, i'll get thumb or thank from you're

+ Reply to Thread
Page 533 of 607 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523 531 532 533 534 535 543 583 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)