+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 607 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 566 ... LastLast

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Senior Member ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No,I am not afraid of losses on the business because I also think that loss is the common part of the business and if do the losses then we can earning money from the trade and it's the nature of the business ,so I do not fear of loss and continuing my trading and learning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only a reasonable trade in forex can give us reasonable money so we will only be satisfied coming from tradings so we both have to make reasonable money from forex and should avoid losses in forex that is part of it. From trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time when you are in fear you are not in greed so it is one good thing that you have to trade with fear that the forex market is moving in all directions so you will avoid risk and trade in the right direction To earn a good income.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe every trader should really have the ability to risk normally even without fear. This is the company and the profits as well as the possible business losses. You can gather knowledge on how to avoid losing but being seriously afraid is not entirely acceptable.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,195 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai dekho agar dar kar kaam karenge to bada loss bhi hota hai aur kafi baar hota hai ki fear ka galat asaar bhi padta hai, hum trading mein order hi place nahi karte hai jabki wo opportunity humare liye kamane ki hoti hai bhai.
    hanji fear me aakar trader market me entry he nahi le paata hai,esme trader ko fearless hokar he market me kaam karna chahioye,esme trader jetna market me ache se analysis karke chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga..

Banned Bigshow is on a distinguished road Bigshow's Avatar
    Thanks
    mene apni trading me hi bhut bar notice kiya hai ki jb koi trade loss me hoti hai to kitna dar humare andr ho jata hai nind bhi nhi aati hai or kuch kaam me bhi maan nhi lagta hai, mjhe loss me apni trade dekh ke use close krne ki adat si hoyi thi, fir mene experiance ke ath control krna sikha or ab me sikh gya hu.

Senior Member Aslamjee is on a distinguished road Aslamjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well jnab g fear keh sath trading karna confusion kh sath treading karne jaisa he isiliye apnw our apne analysis par confidence keh sath kam karna chahey apko iska bohat faodaa hoga jnab g me ye yaqen se kehta ho confidence zrori he

Member kukikhan is an unknown quantity at this point kukikhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fear means negativity or jahan pay negative thinking aa jati hai wo achay say end ni hoti or iska effect be acha ni nikalta yes loss hota hai and one must have the courage to face it not to go in the dark side k main to doob gya or somthing like that be positive and face the problem and once you overcome the fear then there will be no borders to your success for sure. So positivist banana hai na k hum negativist ban jaye.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I think that fear should always be avoided, in this business, and I think people who initially fear will always result in unsuccessful trading. Therefore, I think a successful trader is he who is not afraid when trading and bear market patiently.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Attention is what most people think is very bad and should avoid it but the fact can be very beneficial to our advantage out to avoid loss or create silly mistakes. There are negative points but there will still be positive additions from the negative.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 607 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 566 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)