+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 233 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2329

Thread: Whats your Risk percentage per trade?

Banned andi1681 is an unknown quantity at this point andi1681's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i agree that forex treading system is a risky system and every tread is risky but compare with other susstem it is better than other so you can do it from now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The funny thing is that I intend to start off with a small risk percentage. i think I will start with 1% risk. But when I lose then I end up moving stops so risking more and more. I also tend to average down and that increases my risk even more. Eventually I am risking a lot for just 1-2 pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hakim555 is an unknown quantity at this point hakim555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalp trading is a quick in and out style of trading where you execute trades within a time frame of seconds to minutes transacting many trades within a day

Senior Member ronyrhm is an unknown quantity at this point ronyrhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalp trading is a quick in and out style of trading where you execute trades within a time frame of seconds to minutes transacting many trades within a day. Although you will be looking for profits of only 1 or 2 cents per transaction/trade, when you take into consideration the high volume of shares you will be flipping, your gains can be very good. In addition, profits can still be had even if your trade ends up flat. how come Because if you add liquidity to the market

Member nsr.sultana is an unknown quantity at this point nsr.sultana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my danger parentage is always rely on the situation of industry if situation is excellent the amount of danger is almost 0but in toughest situations it would be more normally the danger amount is 50 50as my opinion

Member pooshpa is on a distinguished road pooshpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what is your risk percentage in forex is main mujy bohat ziada risk ka samna krna perta hy kio k is main market ka knowledge hasil krna kafi mushkil hy or jis ko market ka trend malom ho jati hy to is main ap ko trade krny main asani ho gi or ap ka risk percentage bhi kam ho gi

Senior Member netros is an unknown quantity at this point netros's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a business that has a high risk. a trader could gain within 1 minute, but traders can also lose in the same period. I used the funds to the percentage of 20% per trade, so that the funds that I use to trade up to 20% of the capital.

Banned shohagpal is on a distinguished road shohagpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalp trading is a quick in and out style of trading where you execute trades within a time frame of seconds to minutes transacting many trades within a day. Although you will be looking for profits of only 1 or 2 cents per transaction/trade, when you take into consideration the high volume of shares you will be flipping, your gains can be very good.

Member himelbf is an unknown quantity at this point himelbf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I continue business in one route often and so i keep including deals as i see better costs this was not possible if i invested big part of my value on only one business and so yeh i try to invest 2-5% only on one business, whenever i invested greater i got into failures quicker, even offered my consideration.

Banned CreolaPitaj is an unknown quantity at this point CreolaPitaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On this earth, kids will be finest legacy to their mom and dad. As a result it is crucial for you to make certain that your kids has an opportunity to live a lifetime of excellent quality and health. Preventing child obesity in the home is the best way to do this. This must start young by simply making sure that one's children are actually having a lot of body exercise including a proper diet.

In stopping childhood obesity, you first need to arrange some time for all the members in your family members to sit down and have meals with each other. Households that make some time to sit and have a meal around the meal table will probably eat balanced diet with each other, instead of just ordering at the drive-up window of any fast food chain. It is important for moms and dads to offer vegetables and fruit for their youngsters along with their food. Offering your son or daughter several chicken nuggets as well as macaroni and cheese may seem easy to do; nevertheless it's not a full food for your youngster. Make sure to provide them with some vegetable along with some fruits also, even if it's only processed vegetables and fruits, this is still better than nothing. Giving your child fruit and veggies from an earlier stage will be making it easier for them to accept that they need to eat them.
    hello Every One

+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 233 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)