+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 233 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2329

Thread: Whats your Risk percentage per trade?

Member waseemahmed is an unknown quantity at this point waseemahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well mera to per tarder risk 5 % hota hai or me smajhta hu k hume itna hi rakhna chaiye or mere khyal me ager humz aida rakhe ge to hume hi zaida confusion ho gi or loss k chances b humare liye barh skte hai is liye itna hi best rehta ha..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shivendra is on a distinguished road shivendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Mere hisaab se per trade risk 2 se 3% ka rahna chahiye, jayda high risk lene se trading mein jayda bada nuksaan bhi hota hai, maine ab trading money management ke hisaab se shuru kar di hai.
    haan ye to hai jayda risk leke trade karna koi achi baat nhi hai usme humara hi nuksaan jo trader high lot se trade karten hain wo jayda der tak trade nhi kar paten hain unko samghdare se trade karne ki zroorat hoti hai jitna ache se karenge utna hi badiya kar sakenge .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned taloks is an unknown quantity at this point taloks's Avatar
    Thanks
    about risk in Forex trading I always put on my calculation of counting on an advantage, because it is difficult to give up this loss. I want this to be in my trading business and also has a well-planned developments in each day and then the next month.

Senior Member jangan baned aku lagi is on a distinguished road jangan baned aku lagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can give good reason, because I was the type of trader who likes to open a lot of positions when the previous position was floating loss,

rather martiangle techniques. I really like the technique, and hated

Senior Member husnaindfx is an unknown quantity at this point husnaindfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i take less risk in my Forex trading because much risk can ruin a trading account completely i try not to take risk more than 2% in a trade which means if i win in a trade that will result 2% growth in my account and if i loss in a trade that will result -2% loss of my trading balance.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere hisaab se per trade risk 2 se 3% ka rahna chahiye, jayda high risk lene se trading mein jayda bada nuksaan bhi hota hai, maine ab trading money management ke hisaab se shuru kar di hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member adnan222 is an unknown quantity at this point adnan222's Avatar
    Thanks
    when youre on top of the game and opportunity presents itself, you dont want to be dipping youre toe in with 2% - you want to be all in. good opportunities are rare. its the height of stupidity to treat all opportunity as equal. in fact, its an admission you dont understand what the market is doing. so why would your risk be the same for all opportunity?

however, again, thats just for day trading (imo). its easier for me to understand what the market should be doing in 5 minutes than 5 days

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anand View Post
    Percentage of risk is measured on the size of the account.It is depend on your own risk big or small.I am use 5% risk and profit at 8% to 10%.I am trading with small amount.
    i am also a small trader and i will not risk big. my trader pattern is very slow one. when i got a signal i went for some order that will not so big as my capital and then wait. some time i got them positive some time after opening and it is very good for me without any risk. but some time i have to wait for few hours to get the price move and get the trade profitable. in this way i can trade very few in a week but i got real profit without any risk.

Banned duke38 is an unknown quantity at this point duke38's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is a risky business. so if you have large amount in you back up you can take risk it will give you good benefit but if you want to play safe go for 1% to 3% max what i will recommend beyond this is up till you but must analysis for the market and discuss with you broker will definitely help you reduce the lose.

Senior Member ishaq02 is an unknown quantity at this point ishaq02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello guys about your post i think that Percentage of risk is measured on the size of the account.It is depend on your own risk big or small.I am use 5% risk and profit at 8% to 10%.I am trading with small amount.thanks for the post take care

+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 233 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)