+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 233 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2329

Thread: Whats your Risk percentage per trade?

Senior Member nobunagun is an unknown quantity at this point nobunagun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The fcat is that forex trading as a whole carries risky nature as well Most of trader make loss in forex trading because of their mistake or small trading knowledge accordingly well in forex all traders to control in their trading so every one will be responsible about what he will doing at this business by taking the fully risk or trading more careful namely of course I believe it because this forex business has a huge risk but also provides a huge advantage

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sahanaj3 is an unknown quantity at this point sahanaj3's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you use 3imply how much power you employ., perhaps the rewards attained relative to the particular safety regarding money. I must become a conclusion of one's method, I will be any novice on this enterprise, you should advice...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrahija View Post
    A trader may not take high risk in the forex field as if his luck is not supporting at that time then he will not be able to make the trade successful. I always take the risk according the bonus in my account. If it is more than 50$ then I open the trade of just 50 cents and win most of the trades.
    I think if you use a volume of 0.5 (1 50cent pips means) it is very dangerous, it would be better if you use a lot of capital 0.1 if you are under $ 100. Therefore the more you will be able to survive in the market, but it all depends on your ability. If you are accustomed to using a large trading volume, then it can be accepted
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member kashifrahija is on a distinguished road kashifrahija's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader may not take high risk in the forex field as if his luck is not supporting at that time then he will not be able to make the trade successful. I always take the risk according the bonus in my account. If it is more than 50$ then I open the trade of just 50 cents and win most of the trades.

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    aj kal jo mera risk chalhai forex ki trde main wo 100% say bhi oper ka ja raha hai q k main forx main gold k oer trde akr rah hon aur gold main bilkul hi phans kar reh gay hon kuch smjh main ani rah hai kiya karo amin

Member enochephraim is an unknown quantity at this point enochephraim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Portion associated with possibility will be calculated in the dimensions of this bill. It truly is count yourself possibility big or even modest. My business is employ 5% possibility in addition to income at 8% to be able to 10%. My business is dealing using small amount.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim Wazeer View Post
    i use only 2 % of my equity and i believe that indeed risk management is really a vital and imp factor to successful forex trading so guys my best wishes are with you
    I agree with you, counting money management and risk management are important, my experience, because it does not use risk management. I experienced a mc in a short time. therefore, now I try to be disciplined in the application of stop losses. indeed there are times when we do not use stop losses being too confident in our analysis, but it will make you experience a great loss

Junior Member philipphilemon is an unknown quantity at this point philipphilemon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Proportion of possibility can be measured with how big is the particular consideration. It truly is rely alone possibility big or modest. I'm utilize 5% possibility as well as revenue on 8% to 10%. I'm dealing using bit.

Banned Asim Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point Asim Wazeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use only 2 % of my equity and i believe that indeed risk management is really a vital and imp factor to successful forex trading so guys my best wishes are with you

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by portal View Post
    i never count my risk percentage on my trade, because i dont like to count it... i only count the lot size and how many open position that i can make.. some times i let my position flow on minus floating until 50% from my ballance but when i see it still save i will continou without cut it
    wow, let floating up to 50% of the balance I think is very dangerous, I have done the same thing. I think the price will not move any further, but my analysis is wrong. prices continue to move away from my entry, so I do not experience margincall due cutloss. Now, I always use stop losses to trade. the goal is to secure the capital that I have

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 233 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)