+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 233 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your Risk percentage per trade?

Member Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,682 Times in 649 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mein trading me 2 se 3% ke risk par trade karti hu.Ye sach hai ki trading me aap jitna jyada risk lenge utna jyada profit le sakte hai par kabhi kabhi jyada kmane k chakkar me aap jyada risk le lete hai or jisse aapko jyada loss ka samna karna pad sakta hai.Or isliye acha hai ki aap utna hi risk le jita loss aap bardast kar sakte hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Forexcoolgirl For This Useful Post:

FOREXBOY (2018-04-19)

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You will not be able to build my subscriptions to cultivate a lot as well and everything is placed just a bunch of installation costs, you know you can expand into a stack of money on the need to remove all slack. The more risk you are, the more you can calculate to produce, but in large manufacturing requirements, we should not take unreasonable and dangerous actions, so it's better to work with cost-effective stop losses that immediately get support or phase stages performance resistance level and immediately concentrate and follow it. Thanks Indian-forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the proportion of my chances is not the same as the one concerned. but I calculate the percentage of effort is 10 proportionality. sometimes I buy a test of up to 50 proportions when I give more than most of my trustworthy trades. shrimp investment with filler bunk lot is bully for trading and this will still be counted in a more dangerous post. Risk management can be a risk in forex trading as a result. Fortunately or harm will be at a higher risk. On the other hand, this risk is less than a small profit or lost. Most facilities are in the third year or 100%. To reduce this risk also because so many big Banks in 5, to take risks.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not risk more than 2% per trade. Because I know more risk in the forex market is destroying my account at any time. Forex market is always a volatile market, anytime it can go anywhere. For that reason always stay with good money management system and take less risk not more than 3%. Please explain this fact. Behind cash management is real, then follow some tracks as described above to add Add-mm but do not try monthly goals. Market conditions are not the same for every subject. To solve this problem, you should try working in the long run. Once the Copup is on the market.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To think several times I took 20% risk and most of the time I took 5% risk for just one trade. But professional trading never does this. The maximum risk may be per trade of 1 to 2% I am a small investor so I do not follow hate money management all the time. Maybe this is the only reason I miss most of the time. Please be happy about this fact. Together, the truth behind cash management, is that every linear unit of metric is capable of monitoring to continue. But do not try to correct the monthly target. Does not meet market requirements in various aspects. If you can identify your target, then you can try to work for a long time. Kobob superior said with the market.

Member kokojo will become famous soon enough kokojo will become famous soon enough kokojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me it all depends on what I see at the time of trading because sometimes you increase your risk percentage and sometimes you have to reduce it if you are unsure of the trade you are entering because you just need to protect your account. I think we will say that we agree with a small loss, but how many days we can withstand the minus without profit that we produce, sometimes we will make our trade out of the plan and hopefully it will not make big losses in our trade.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kokojo For This Useful Post:

bloozom (2018-03-27)

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management is very necessary when it comes to forex trading for me, I only risk 30% for forex trading. Forex is a risky business there is no guarantee of victory over time so it is not good for us to take big risks on it ..... Specific questions about threats from sources across scores. It is true that a modest number may be the greatest threat. I have a threat, and a 5% profit for you from 8% to 10%. With a touch of trade.

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone wants to become successful in the Forex trading industry. Every novice trader starts their trading career with big dreams of become a millionaire.
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,424 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bhai us forex ma risk boath hota ha magar 100 percent tage tak he us ma risk hota ha or huma bonus bhe 90 ka percent tage hota ha jes huma botha emotion ma aa jata hai or apna nuksan kar betha hain or acha work nhi kar pata hain us leay huma cheya ka sahi work kara or acha bonus bhe kamay jesa hum agar bhe succes ho sakhta hain forex ma

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best momentum trades come when a news shock hits, triggering rapid movement from one price level to another. In turn, this sets off buying or selling signals for observant players who jump in and are rewarded with instant profits.
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to afzalali For This Useful Post:

naveedbnn (2018-03-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 233 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)