+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Triple ZZ to the open position.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is this method rather basic or not? because of the fact that Graffias is so difficult and also confusing to get a smaller amount without the hassle of getting an individual business to work, when we can be a little more basic to utilize it but besides that certain accuracy and reliability regarding predictions must continue to be a priority until we can use business income so we can assume. working with methods that are not too difficult tends to make our own investment desire one of the most entertaining because of the fact that it is a method that we can rely on for stable use in the future. and, we cannot obtain by using only one indicator. if we want to get it then we have to use a combination of indicators but I think if we use a large number of indicators it confuses us that's why we shouldn't use a large number of indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear peara, that has become a good topic. it's very beautiful cotton. I will try to follow this thread. Thank you very much for cutting this estimate. and you use a lot of indicators here and don't understand how to enter orders but I think about the elliots wave, I think this is the same tactic we use here, I feel good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    However, if he reaches the best trading area to the main koi fire acha or the best indicator used because of the strategy, the strategy is only to get the best knowledge from the main trading company to the main trading profit or not the profit obtained han. and the experience you have passed must be a lesson so that you don't repeat that mistake again in the future. that is, a trader must be able to control emotions and excessive ambition. because it can endanger traders.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,092 Times in 4,520 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This kind of sign on in addition basis achieve that you advice a person to help manage this with and alongside that appear as though the step are often syndicate with shifting average since it will in fact bring me good access rule.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhijan meri samajh mein bhi kuchh nahi aya. What is red/ blue n yellow? What r nubers given against ? pl explain clearly how u use this indicator and what is success rate?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the strategy requires a patience to wait for the signal to high A, B and c. reversal is that I want to ask is whether using these three signals generated ZZ valid? because of its use in tf m15. you use the indicator of anything huh?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the strategy requires a patience to wait for the signal to high A, B and c. reversal is that I want to ask is whether using these three signals generated ZZ valid? because of its use in tf m15. you use the indicator of anything huh?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is good and because i have been trading with using zigzag and also i combined them with stochastic too then i can know the point for open position or close the order. it is hard for me to use only zigzag, so with stochastic and also trendline make me clear to see the market and make decision for my trading
    my friend i follow your thread about it and i hope that you will explain it more details, thank you very much

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is good and because i have been trading with using zigzag and also i combined them with stochastic too then i can know the point for open position or close the order. it is hard for me to use only zigzag, so with stochastic and also trendline make me clear to see the market and make decision for my trading
    my friend i follow your thread about it and i hope that you will explain it more details, thank you very much

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whether this system can be simplified a bit? because grafilnya see so complicated and confusing to less convenient for a trade that we run, if we can be slightly simplified lebihnyaman use but also the accuracy of prediction should remain a priority until we can trade with a profit so we would expect.use a simpler system makes our trading interests to be the most fun because it's a system we can count on for continuous use in the future

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open