+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Triple ZZ to the open position.

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategy is that you have got to know if you have any idea about how to deal with an analog technology and how it affects your mind and how it affects your strategy. It is important that you have an anesthesia that is why there is an analog technology and that is why I have not been able to send any analog tech to any of the pending order strategies, but I do not know how many people are saying that I do not know what I'm trying to say.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as my knowledge works this strategy is also called a butterfly strategy and I often see it in various professionals using it but it's not easy to understand it is a useful tool for understanding support and resistance levels but the problem is this how learning looks very simple but when you try to understand it feels very difficult. and I don't understand the terms of this trade, but there are so many people who know that this term cannot understand the rules and conditions, but there are still some people who use it. I don't know about this term, please let me know if you find the terms of this trade in my opinion dangerous

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm going to ask you for a loan, and I'm going to ask you to do something about the logo, but you can not wait to get it done, you can not answer any questions because it is not recommended yet. If you have any questions, then you can send a message from the group that has been sent to you. If you do not know what to do, then you will have to enter the house, but if you do not know what to do, then you have to send a message to your system that has been written to you as soon as possible.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this strategy requires patience to wait for the signal. the reversal is that I choose to ask whether using these three signals ZZ is invalid? because of its use in tf m15. You use any bookmark? and this Code shows that the total traffic in thinking other thoughts that collaborate with the municipal Division must be included in special sounds. because it provides access to the United States.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this trading chart is too awkward and can't trade for new bie because there are too many colors and too many indicators attached to it and make trade decisions too complicated as we have seen here so what I think we should do now is to study a better way to find trade entries so that we can trade more transparently. and han menq b triiple men and women who are rmen or rmen yahaan peehele is the same as the family who is the lattice or not the forex bro kise to be aware of the experience of the plaintiff hun to mujhe good luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to letti For This Useful Post:

digimon (2019-06-19)

Member interupted will become famous soon enough interupted will become famous soon enough interupted's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhijan meri meh mein bhi kuchh nahi aya. What is red / purple and yellow? Exactly what is given by the third nuber to? please explain clearly how to use this warning and what is the success rate? and the strategy of Sab Sa simple Hay aur moving average indicator is that there are new traders because they are easy to use. do this exercise easily by doing a lot of exercise and do a saktay hay signal.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This good strategy with the zigzag indicator, I once traded using this strategy but the name was elliot wave. but what about stop loss, it is difficult to analyze how much we have to put in a pip, but with all these strategies it is very good. and never use zigzag alone to trade because it tends to repaint a lot. it only looks good on the back but the name of the object is the king of all the repainting indicators.

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy looks good, I will try to test as many demos as possible that I find working correctly will be adopted in the upcoming Tdaolaty Traveling where they operate the peak relies very smartly and Haan any confusion in prices and exploited and main multilevel dekyny to bht betr nazar aarahe hai mainy demo to use kia hai mujhy momkin tareqy se behave mila karny ko or hoshiyaari tareqy mujhy because hota hai taake noqsaan se bacha ja saky.

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good observation. but does it really do the same thing every time? I heard about this triple ZZ before. he said that this is very good. but I found several problems. close about 68% times changed. and ji patani kyun mai tou kabhi zigzag mein kamyaam nahi ho paaya, just like the practice of kari hai aur har baar the same results hey hi, mujhe lagta hai mer se like ho rahi hai mistake so that aap meri thodi help karien tou mujhe achha lagega .

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because that actually gives me good access .... the same principle appears as if the steps usually give an average transfer ... Type the sign that you suggest to someone to help manage this with and this strategy requires patience with the inactivity of signs for peaking A, B and c. the change that I have to ask is whether using the ternary signal produced by ZZZ is validated? because of its use in t MM. You use any indicator huh?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open