+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Triple ZZ to the open position.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have been working in a strategic framework for the first time, or we have been able to reach out to each other because we have been able to give a lot of support to the team, but we have a lot of talent in the field, we have won a lot of strategies. If you want to be able to do any other work or if you have any other problem, then you have a right to ask for help, but I have a lot to ask about him, but I have an indication that he has a lot of information about his name. I am sorry to say that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to letti For This Useful Post:

siomay (2019-06-27)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very good trading trick there, I have to admit, the problem is that not all times the market will behave in the exact same way, so when it does things a little different the confusion occurs and the majority who follow it do not know what to done from there and many times ended with the same trade with a different and sadly lost pattern.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

wifi (2019-06-28)

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade with zigzag and I also combine it with stochastic so that I can find out points for simpler open positions that make our trading interests the most fun because this is a system that we can rely on to be used continuously in the future. and play bhi forx play zigzag ko us karta hokay forex main market ko kar sako aur forex mian zz sy markt ko uderstand karny main mada milte ha aur zig zag sy humara trnd confirm ho jata ha and a and b and c sy trad karna bhi data ha ha.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't understand why I haven't been able to do anything but I don't have any results, I don't know if there is a problem or if I don't have a demo check, I've got results that will leave us now. I will help you with this help. and this indicator is pretty good but in the picture, you use a number of indicators not only zigzag ... because it can actually give us a good entry signal

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This trip zz is called a correction in the elliot wave sequence on a weekly time frame whether you suggest someone to use it with and beside it sounds as if the concept can also be combined with a moving average because it can really give us a good, good entry signal work. and to succeed in trading, you must first show a lot of patience. And that's the main quality of a trader. it also Read, read, must be documented. Want to know, open the forum. I am always amazed by the creativity of each other in this field. Intellectually, this is very interesting!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sapiyar For This Useful Post:

marzuki (2019-06-29)

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai, why is it that Hai Shukria is sharing the trade trafficking. main forex trading bohat, hi km aisy hain trader jo trading startegy hain kart share. ap your main trading strategy demo account test par karu ga ph es es bad real account par ta mujy loss na ho. and we can connect the low and the low formed by zigzag with the trendline. then when the trendline is broken by the price we can wait for zigzag to give back and make an incoming signal, so we will get a small risk of suffering losses

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's good and because I've traded using zigzag and also I combine it with stochastic as well so I can know the point for open positions or close orders. it is difficult for me to only use zigzag, so with stochastic and also the trendline it makes me clear to see the market and make a decision for my trade and wait for the trend so that the line goes to the acha hain to make it so that the hain for humare pass aur bhi bahut sare tool hain jinki madad se hum trade kar pane mein salsa ho pate hain bhaiya ji

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    zigzag allows us to get signals at the best prices. but we must realize that this indicator is repainting, so it is not suitable for a small period if used for large periods of time, I think this is a very good indicator if zigzag with a large period appears, we can take entries, such as painting zigzag, we can do averaging and using systam mein kuch together with me, please answer

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good indicator, but to be more sure that the price will go down or go up, check the type of candle at the last point B. This will be more convincing. I always verify from the candlestick to be more sure where the entry and exit and main forex trading are, but the strategy lattice, follow us, bro, how come to us the strategy, how to deal with real trading strategies

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the forex trading, you will be able to make a profit for trading in a foreign exchange trading main market and you can open your forex trading options. If I'm going to do something that I do not know when I am going to a certain extent, I am still trying to find out if I could say that I could not do anything because I did not know how to do it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open