+ Reply to Thread
Page 758 of 782 FirstFirst ... 258 658 708 748 756 757 758 759 760 768 ... LastLast
Results 7,571 to 7,580 of 7819

Thread: LARGE CAPITAL vs GOOD STRATEGY.

Junior Member tearsdontfall is an unknown quantity at this point tearsdontfall's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will prefer to have both of them but if someone gives me a choice between them then I will select good strategy because a large capital may be lost in a day if we don't have a good strategy but a good strategy may convert a small capital into a large capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member tervarto is on a distinguished road tervarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And I also consider that the big capital with a good strategy, representing a bilateral wonderful, but more important is the management of capital correctly, and know a good strategic management, this will surely will lead you to a perfect profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gava View Post
    I will prefer to have both of them but if someone gives me a choice between them then I will select good strategy because a large capital may be lost in a day if we don't have a good strategy but a good strategy may convert a small capital into a large capital.
    Yes i agree with you. Without good strategy nobody can't make good profit. I think big capital is not matter to making good profit from this business. If you are not use any good strategy and plan and you can easily loss your all of balance on trading.

Junior Member rano53 is on a distinguished road rano53's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    LARGE CAPITAL bilkol zaberdest STRATEGY hai q kie jetana zayda capital hoga otana zayda app trading kaar saktie hai or app jetana be lose kartie kuch dino mie wo dubara app recover kaar sakty hai...

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, both of them are important in Forex trading
    but what is more important, I think strategy
    because the high capital can never make profits without good strategy
    that includes good money management

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think both are very important. It is because only good strategy will never win us big money if we have few investments. If we have perfect investments, then we will never have to face quick margin calls. We will be able to trade freely and make desirable profits. That is why I think we need both good strategy and enough capital.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The both of them is it good strategy or big capital is necessary in forex trading. Nothing you can achieve in forex market if you didn't have good system and strategy to success. But, you too never can be survive if you didn't have much capital in your trading account. But, for trader who not have enough capital they must provide good strategy to survive.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sahi kehte ho bhai - keval jyada capital hone se kuch nahi hoga jab tak ki apke pas ek tested va acchi strategy na ho, galat hatho me di gai badi capital bhi khatm ho sakti hai, aur acchi strategy se thodi capital bhi badi punji ban sakti hai.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I agree with your opinion. a good strategy we can get a a large capital, either through contests and more. but with a large capital we can not necessarily get a good strategy, we could even lose money if we do not have a good strategy.
    a large capital will be able to make us get a lot of profit if we already have a good strategy, for it is better to fix the strategy we used to be a good strategy then we can use a large capital.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 758 of 782 FirstFirst ... 258 658 708 748 756 757 758 759 760 768 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)